Yassmin's constantly challenging and bringing awareness to our biases and its impact on the world around us.
We talk about:
- The Black Lives Matter movement
- The discriminating nature of the world
- How essential workers are treated during the pandemic
- The inequalities that coronavirus has highlighted
- Achieving financial independence for people of colour
- Our values and how they change over time
- Matching our actions with the values we have
- System and structural changes
- How do we manage ourselves with everything going on
- Focusing on what's most important
- Getting deeper work done to achieve longer term rewards
- How to grow an audience and gain influence
- The complex intersection of privilege and oppression
- Model minority and boujee activities
- Bringing your full self and taking up space
- The importance of courage to show up
What is The Mentor Project?
My name is Fahad Khan and I believe that the people we surround ourselves with has a direct impact to the proportion of success that we achieve. The goal of the Mentor Project is to share the inspiring stories and lessons from entrepreneurs, community leaders, athletes and other top performers. They’ll share actionable lessons that you can implement immediately to become the best version of yourself. Enjoy, and don’t forget to leave a rating and review.