After Laura read Tim Ferriss’ (https://tim.blog/) book, Tribe of Mentors (https://tribeofmentors.com/), we thought a fun way to share about this collection of questions and answers similar to how each mentor responds to in the book. Enjoy!
- What is the book (or books) you’ve given as a gift, and why? Or what are one to three books that have greatly influenced your life?
1. What purchase of $100 of less has most positively impacted your life in the last six months (or in recent memory)? Give specifics-like brand, model, where you found it, etc.
2. What advice would you give to a smart, driven college student about to enter the “real world”? What advice should they ignore?
3. In the last five years, what have you become better at saying no to (distractions, invitations, etc.)? What new realizations and/or approaches helped? Any other tips?
4. If you could have a gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it - metaphorically speaking to get a message out to millions or billions - what would it say and why? It could an expression, a quote or saying.
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).