Kids these days! What're ya gonna do with 'em? Well, give 'em a good talkin' to, I suppose. Find out how to handle Kids With Problems in Letterkenny Season 9, Episode 2!
Guest: Al Grego
- Intro Music: Red Dress
- How Are Ya Now? Cosplay Contest. https://howareyanowpod.com/cosplay
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HowAreYaNowPod
- Merch: https://howareyanowpod.com/merch
- Independent Bands. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail Number – (304) 50-FERDA
- What do you think Mother Hutchins’ “whistle” would sound like?
- Wayne was smoking in the cold open.
- Beer league team name “No Regretzkys”.
- Coach doesn’t help with post-orgasm clean-up.
- “Sun’s getting real low, big fella” is what Black Widow says to Hulk to help him relax.
- Barb only has one nipple.
- Rosie smacks Wayne’s ass before she goes to talk to the kids about ass-grabbing
- Why does Stewart know about the “Sex Offender Registry”?
- The look on Wayne’s face when Rosie opens his shirt.
- Bartholin glands: The Bartholin's glands are two pea sized compound alveolar glands located slightly posterior and to the left and right of the opening of the vagina.
- Why wasn't there a discussion on what, specifically, what they were going to talk about before they brought the kids in?
- That looks like a lot of kids the same age for a town of 5000.
- Why is Stewart such an asshole to the kid who got held back?
- Final thoughts…
- Mark Forward Wins All The Awards
- Paying attention to the details of the scenes
- People new to Letterkenny
- Penthouse Forums
- Next seasons
- Next Week:
- Week after next: Season 9/Episode 3 - Scorched Earth with Tim and John from the Armbar Audio Podcast
- Outro: Slouch
Location: Pittsburg, PA
- WWW: https://neostem.bandcamp.com/
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5t4lNCXSpjrg8fJAW4boOf?si=EM18N6cVThK11_dONY_S6g
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/Neostem
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.