Nichol Stark is a technology leader, and a business and careers coach. After 23 years in IT, Nichol is leading the FemTech revolution as a proud advocate for inclusive workplaces, supporting innovation, individuality and diversity!
In the first podcast of our series Nichol delves into some of the sticky issues facing women in technology.
· The abuse of power by other women, and the need for good female role models.
· Balancing children and a career
· Women earning more than their partners, and role reversals – the female guilt and male emasculation
· Being vulnerable and transparent and the positive effect a good leader can have if they support women through these stages.
· The positive effects of men and women working together playing to their strengths
· Mentorship, sponsorship and a tribe of trusted advisors
· Finding the balance in your life
· Knowing your own value