Today’s guest is Josh Doody. Josh is a salary negotiation coach. He’s the author of Fearless Salary Negotiation and helps his clients earn what they’re worth with the strategies and tactics he’s created and refined as both an employee and entrepreneur.
- How to use your clients’ language in your own content.
- The importance of connecting your offering directly to your customers’ ROI.
- Creating content that can stand the test of time and provide ongoing success.
- Listening to your customers and their feedback is critical to niching down and better positioning.
- Giving away high quality content is a great way to build your brand and solidify your credibility in a specific niche.
- Create the content that your audience asks you for.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.