Lauren is the co-founder and CEO of Multitudes. Multitudes provides analytics to unlock inclusive, high performing teams starting by analyzing Github usage.
Listen to this episode if you:
- Are into people analytics
- Want to hear why they analyze Github to get data on people
- Wonder how Lauren came up with the approach for Multitudes
- Want to know what it's like building a company in New Zealand
- Want to hear how they plan on expanding by analyzing data fro different tools
- Want to hear the big vision for Multitudes
Want to come on the podcast? Follow me and hit me up on Twitter, I'd love to learn about what you're working on.
What is Forward Thinking Founders ?
Forward Thinking Founders is a podcast where Mat interviews high potential founders with early stage companies. This allows us to see inside the brain of genius founders before the rest of the world knows they even exist. On this show, you'll learn all about how to start a startup, pros and cons of different verticals, and learn the backstory and vision of tomorrow's billion-dollar companies, straight from the founders. With guests coming from Y Combinator, The Thiel Fellowship, Pioneer, and the Growthmeter network, you're sure to get a sneak peek at world-class founders at work, every day. This is Forward Thinking Founders.