Chris has become a mini-marketing-celebrity on Linkedin and is using the playbook he advocates for as the way to generate high quality demand gen: Share valuable content consistently and when buyers are ready they will come to you. In this podcast we discuss what to do and what not to do when you are an early-stage company. We also discuss what companies that are scaling from $50 M - $100 M need to know about generating high quality demand.
- [1:04] - What do you mean by creating demand and capturing demand? What should you do in the early stages of the startups when you don’t have a lot of money?
- [6:41] - How do you create content at scale, especially in the early stages?
- [15:10] - Can you give client examples of impact to demand gen in 30-60-90 days?
- [20:37] - How do you influence different personas in the buyer journey?
- [23:50] - How does demand generation strategy differ from SMB to enterprise segment?
- [28:13] - When should you use Linkedin vs Facebook ads as a paid channel?
- [30:46] - What is the difference in strategy for companies growing from $50 M to $100 M in revenues?
- [34:14] - What metric would you tell companies to look at?
- [35:37] - How do you see product-led growth model working together with the demand gen model?
- [37:13] - What are the common mistakes you have seen startups make when it comes to setting up demand gen?
- [39:26] - How important is demand gen experience in a VP Marketing hire?
- [41:32] - What should a founder expect in their 30-60-90 days from their VP of Marketing?
What is The European Startup Show?
To inspire technology entrepreneurs in Europe with stories and practical strategies from other successful entrepreneurs.
If you are a CEO, founder, or work in sales or marketing, and your company is based in Europe or is looking to expand into Europe, then this podcast is for you.