This episode is different to the others. We (Neil Witten and Ray Richards) discuss the Do Something Different methodology, why we started Life Done Different.ly, how we met, what we've learned and what we're learning from the conversations we're having.
We cover the ideas that:
- successful lives are lived with a foot in each the known and the unknown
- if you want different results, you have to do something different
- the stories of others are what helps us focus
- beliefs have no value without action
- the bigger the comfort zone, the better
- growing one's comfort zone is a necessarily uncomfortable process
- the best journeys are a shared experience
What is Life Done Different.ly?
Do you wonder whether there’s another way?
Another, more creative, more meaningful approach to living your life. Well there is and there’s a growing movement of people from all kinds of walks of life who are proving that the way we end up doing what we do in life is often a side effect of external forces. Rather than a deliberate, conscious and authentic set of choices that have come from you and your unique needs. What are you chasing? Success? Safety? Fame? Fortune? Recognition?
Have you stopped to think recently why you’re doing what your doing with your life? Are the stories that you're creating today the ones that you hope your grandchildren will be telling to their children? Are you creating your legacy?