In this episode, we discuss why we were (once) scared to put ourselves out there and how we overcame that fear. Send us your thoughts — [email protected]!
- Taimur's YouTube channel
- Video - Taimur's Garden Hose YouTube video (2011)
- Satire Article - The Daily Mash - Man playing public piano in railway station doesn’t realise he’s a twat (2017)
- Taimur's Blog Post - How many failed projects does it take to learn how to code? (2013)
- Book - Austin Kleon - Show your Work
- Ali's Blog Post - Getting over the fear of personal blogging (2016)
- Song - Stick to the Status Quo (High School Musical)
What is this?
Who are we?
What is Not Overthinking ?
The weekly podcast about happiness, creativity, and the human condition. It's us, Ali and Taimur Abdaal, occasionally joined by guests, talking about things to help us think, do, and be better.
Things like social interaction, lifestyle design, mental models... Things that are hard to examine, but important to explore. And hopefully, things that make for a fun and interesting chat every week.
We'd love for you to join us.