According to Don Iveson complaining is a summer sport in Edmonton... Troy goes for the gold. We break down the Library and how bike lanes and Keillor Point prove that the City hates fun.
- ‘Ugly,’ ‘not as pictured’: Edmonton reacts to new Stanley Milner Library design
- Warships and dumpsters: Incomplete Edmonton library gets unsavoury comparisons
- Edmonton Public Library boss defends downtown makeover after online backlash
- GUNTER: Edmonton's central library misses the mark
- BBC: Online critics poke fun at Canada 'warship' library
- Was this reimagined library a missed opportunity to revitalize downtown?
- 'Criticism is a summer sport': Iveson on library debate
- EPLdotCA's tweet
- Andy Grabia's thread
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.