Today's guest is Jared Gold. Jared is cofounder of Website By Tonight, the easiest, most affordable way to launch a simple and professional website.
- How he screens clients to make sure they are a good fit for his business
- The challenges he faces working directly with clients and letting them in on the design process
- How Jared set up a good system for guiding clients to the finish line and how he hopes to improve on it
- People need to earn the right to work with you as a professional. If they are too demanding or too detailed oriented, it will be harder to deliver the product you promised them.
- Set client expectations and boundaries up front. People who work with you need to know what they will be getting and how much access to you they will get.
- Put a process in place to help move you projects along swiftly. There are a lot of tools out there that can help your business run smoothly.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.