- Welcome and Introduction
- "Call me Ishmael."
- The Literary Life of Herman Melville
- Whaling as a Serious Business
- The Dickensian Aspect of Chasing the Whale
- Starbuck's Objections
- Leadership Lessons From Captain Ahab
- What Made Captain Ahab "Mad"
- Meditation on Morality at the Mouth of Madness
- Staying on the Leadership Path
- Pick up your copy of 12 Rules for Leaders: The Foundation of Intentional Leadership NOW on AMAZON!
- Check out the 2022 Leadership Lessons From the Great Books podcast reading list!
- Check out HSCT Publishing at: https://www.hsctpublishing.com/.
- Check out LeadingKeys at: https://www.leadingkeys.com/
- Check out Leadership ToolBox at: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/
- Contact HSCT for more information at 1-833-216-8296 to schedule a full DEMO of LeadingKeys with one of our team members.
- Leadership ToolBox website: https://leadershiptoolbox.us/.
- Leadership ToolBox LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ldrshptlbx/.
- Leadership ToolBox YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvVbIU_bSEflwYpd9lWXuA/.
- Leadership ToolBox Twitter: https://twitter.com/ldrshptlbx.
- Leadership ToolBox IG: https://www.instagram.com/leadershiptoolboxus/.
- Leadership ToolBox FB: https://www.facebook.com/LdrshpTlb
Creators & Guests
What is Leadership Lessons From The Great Books?
Because understanding great literature is better than trying to read and understand (yet) another business book, Leadership Lessons From The Great Books leverages insights from the GREAT BOOKS of the Western canon to explain, dissect, and analyze leadership best practices for the post-modern leader.