Today’s guest is David Kilkelly. David is the co-founder of BlinkBack, a creative video production studio that specializes in helping clients create marketing campaigns with video.
"Changing isn’t really difficult when you run your own thing. You can switch and flip and turn and respond to the market. If one thing is not working, you can do something else." ~ David Kilkelly
- Why video is still poised to be the best medium for connecting with clients in the future.
- How David determines his pricing and how he communicates those prices to his clients.
- Why he is betting on LinkedIn as his social media channel of choice, and how video plays into the success of the platform.
- Newer generations are growing up with video everywhere, so it’s a natural medium to interact with. This trend will only continue to grow as video becomes more and more the medium of choice.
- With video, the behind-the-scenes and planning work can take as long as the filming and editing. Making sure your clients are informed about everything that goes into the service you are providing, is a good way to negotiate.
- B2B professionals are the main users of LinkedIn, and it’s far less saturated and “noisy” than Facebook. Your video content can have a much larger impact there than anywhere else.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.