An open discussion with mediation and mindfulness expert Anna Loveridge. We discuss her journey into yoga and meditation, silent days and retreats, affirmations, dealing with trauma, and how you can get started with mindfulness and meditation.
- 01:02 - Anna's journey into Yoga and Meditation
- 26:05 - How to build some head space in your day to day life
- 39:12 - Silent days
- 49:45 - Dealing with Trauma
- 56:00 - How to get started with Mindfulness
- Radical Acceptance - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/173666.Radical_Acceptance
- The Body Keeps the Score - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18693771-the-body-keeps-the-score
- Mindfulness: An Eight-Week Plan for Finding Peace in a Frantic World - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11350120-mindfulness
- Tara Brach - https://www.tarabrach.com/
- Ichigai: "a lifestyle that strives to balance the spiritual with the practical"
- Sudhir Rishi (mediation teacher) - https://www.instagram.com/sudhir.rishi/ and https://www.joyismynature.com/
- Deepak Chopra: the power of gratitude (journaling) - https://chopra.com/articles/cultivate-the-healing-power-of-gratitude
- Thich Nhat Hanh, Mindful Washing of Dishes - https://plumvillage.org/articles/memories-from-the-root-temple-washing-dishes/
- Insight Timer Meditation App - https://insighttimer.com/
- Anna Loveridge's Website - https://www.anzahatayoga.com/
- Anna Loveridge's YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPUX1inBgejX3VVFGQkb-IA
- Anna Loveridge's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AnzahataYoga/
- Anna Loveridge's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anzahatayoga/
What is The Wholistique Show?
On The Wholistique Show we explore how to reach peak personal and professional performance while living a minimal and balanced life.
No topic about the human body, brain, or the pursuit of achieving your best life is off-limits.The core focus of the show is empower you to make proactive choices about health, by providing holistic information and alternative viewpoints to mainstream thinking. With personal stories as well as conversations with wellness practitioners and experts who have unique or research-based perspectives on mental health and physical well-being.
We look forward to inspire and empower you to unleash your best, most authentic self.