Today’s guest is Marli Williams. Marli is a speaker, activation coach, purpose finder and inspiration generator. Her mission in life is to inspire and empower people to go from stuck to STOKED!
Today’s guest is Marli Williams. Marli is a speaker, activation coach, purpose finder and inspiration generator. Her mission in life is to inspire and empower people to go from stuck to STOKED! In this episode, we spoke about the power of live, in-person events, courage, growth and living a life of fun.
Here are some highlights of the show:
- What made her decide to quit a day job she enjoyed
- The power of quotes in providing inspiration
- The value of in-person experiences in a comfortable setting
- We are more connected than ever before but still long for meaningful connections
- Doing things whenever you want during the year
- Making tasks more fun and enjoyable
- Enjoying the process of creation as well as the goal
- Asking questions like "How can I make this more fun?"
- Knowing your strengths and getting help in other areas
Thanks for listening and your support!
This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/vardy to support the show and see if you qualify.
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.