In this episode, Adam talks to Mark Otto, creator of Bootstrap and director of design at GitHub.
This episode is brought to you by Laracasts.
- Mark's blog
- Bootstrap 4
- CSS Stats
- Parker, CSS analysis tool
- Code Guide, Mark's HTML and CSS standards
- WTF, HTML and CSS?, Mark's collection of useful front-end gotchas
- About HTML Semantics and Front-End Architecture by Nicholas Gallagher
- "Medium's CSS is actually pretty f***ing good." by @fat
- GitHub Primer
- Sponsored by Laracasts
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.