This week, we talk about how you can hire talented support people to work nights and weekends without hating their jobs.
- Rick separated his marketing site from his app and launched a site for his b2b product: www.legupbenefits.com
- Less Annoying CRM launched a new help site and in-app help center.
- We discuss what interns can do to get the most out of a remote internship.
- Rick's ridiculous shoes arrived and they're meh. The lesson is: Don't buy shoes because a company put their logo on them.
- Rick will yell at me if I don't point out that he didn't get the ones with Slack's logo, he got the same type of shoe without the logo.
- We give a few shoutouts:
- Demodesk is a great tool for giving demos to customers.
- Turn the ship around is a helpful book on leadership.
- This episode on health insurance for startup founders is interesting and started a conversation about premium tax credits.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.