- Creating a Positive Atmosphere Through Content and Conversations
- Therapist Shortage + Consuming Bad News
- Blogging is Not Dead | An Audible Blog
- Thank you for listening to this Content Matterz podcast episode, “Creating Content Changes Lives”.
- About Mark Metry (as heard in this episode): Mark is an essential voice for mental health — he is the host of the Social Anxiety Society Podcast, he is a 2-time TEDx speaker, he is an entrepreneur, and he is someone who has dealt with social anxiety. Today, Mark Metry helps people manage their social anxiety – he does this through his book Screw Being Shy, talks, posts, coaching, and conversations (just like this one!).
- This podcast episode exists because of KazCM. The content production company inside KazSource, Inc. Our rallying cry: “content brings people together”.
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to this podcast on your favorite podcast player. Search: Content Matterz (with a z!)
Creators & Guests
What is Content Matterz?
Entrepreneurs often need help communicating their story. That’s where the Content Matterz Podcast comes in! Short snippet episodes giving you ideas, inspiration, and marketing tips. With our experience and execution in content creation and content distribution, we hope to help you create genuine content. Authentic content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a platform for you and your business. This podcast exists because we are passionate about helping entrepreneurs create and share amazing content. And because content matterz!