On episode 30, I discuss two topics: self-worth and surrender. During my recent physical illness, I grappled with feeling worthless, for a very specific reason, and this episode will cover how I'm working to overcome that. In particular, the driving question behind this episode is: where does your self-worth come from?
Links mentioned during this episode:
- The Daily Meditations newsletter I read without fail, by Fr. Richard Rohr, OFM
- My Instagram account: @kinthestudio
- "It’s not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: what are we busy about?" — Henry David Thoreau
- "To pray and actually mean 'Thy Kingdom come,' we must also be able to say 'my kingdoms go.'" — Fr. Richard Rohr, OFM
- I'd be so grateful if you'd show your support for the show by sharing this link with someone who might enjoy it on your favorite social media channel.
- Another great way to show your support is by leaving a review on iTunes (maybe a ★★★★★ rating?), which will help others find and enjoy the show.
Special thanks to Mario Callejas for providing the music for the Kin podcast! Check out his music on Spotify
What is The Kin Show?
Exploring the intricacies of the human heart: faith, relationships, spirituality, parenthood, love, and more. Hosted by Marcella Chamorro.