In this episode, Adam talks to Joel Clermont about the Elm programming language and getting started with functional programming.
- Laracasts, use coupon code FULLSTACK2016 for 50% off your first month
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Joel's Blog
- The Elm Homepage
- The ML language
- The Elixir language
- Richard Feldman, working on "Elm in Action" book
- "What is functional programming?" blog series by Kris Jenkins
- Fizzbuzz in Elixir library
- Haskell Programming from first principles book
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.