In this episode of P is for Profit we’re sitting down with Tracy Enos, a marketing and LinkedIn expert. Tracy has consulted with thousands of business owners and sales teams on how to use LinkedIn to generate leads and become the authority in their industry, while in turn staying front of mind with their clients.
“There’s 675 million people on the platform worldwide, and 160 million are in the US. If you can’t find a client within that… you’re doing something wrong,” says Tracy about why LinkedIn can be an amazing resource.
We’ll chat with Tracy about how to skyrocket your lead generation by using LinkedIn, how to make your LinkedIn profile more attractive, as well as…
- Why LinkedIn is preferable over local networking groups
- Why LinkedIn is better than Facebook for business
- How LinkedIn can help you showcase who you are, who you work with, and how you work with them
- Differentiating yourself over your competition
- The biggest mistakes you’re making on your LinkedIn profile
- The LinkedIn profile must-haves
- And more
What is P is for Profit?
Small business is crazy competitive and too often profits are razor-thin. However, some people are bringing home big, bankable profits. Adam Lean, small business veteran and founder of TheCFOProject.com interviews top small business experts to uncover the secrets to building a profit-focused company. Along the way, he'll break down all the complex finance stuff and make it simple and easy to understand so you can be a better business owner and own a more profitable business. Watch the on-demand video seminar: "Why Your Small Business Might Not Be as Profitable as it Should Be" at theCFOproject.com/video.