It's not the red wine giving you headaches -- it's the sulfites! Learn more wine-pro tips with this Q&A with Telesomm's Christopher Sachs.
For this quick Q&A, here are the questions our Telesomm wine pro, Christopher, answered:
- Favorite pairing food and wine?
- If wine was not what you were drinking, what would be in your cup?
- What is your pet's favorite wine
- What are your top 3 wines and what does that say about you?
- A sommelier pairs well with_________. [Fill in the blank]
- What do people get wrong about being a somm
- What are you known for on the app?
- What do customers ask you about?
- Does it matter if wines are labelled organic or biodynamic?
- What can a customer expect from a wine tasting with you?
“My card says I am a sales representative, I consider myself a storyteller. It’s been very nice to be able to make a living off of telling stories and imbibing in some of the best products in the world."
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).