Trey: Hello and welcome back to another episode of MCU Need to Know a podcast dedicated to the Marvel cinematic universe and everything you need to know. I'm Trey.
Jude: I'm Jude, how are you doing Trey?
Trey: Well, it's 2022, but not quite yet for us. So it feels weird, but even in the new year, I am as equally as excited as I have been all previous year.
Jude: Yes, we are come members of the TVA. Jumped ahead a little bit. Do this pod and we'll come back.
Trey: Yeah, man. It's it feels weird to do this episode. That's going to be a look at what's to come and want to immediately reach back to what we did last year around this time. I think we kind of unintentionally stumbled into a predictions episode around this time. Last year when we did our is Spiderman three, uh, it becoming too crowded, even though that was the, the, the hook of the episode, we spent a lot of time foreshadowing what was coming for the season. So it it's, it feels like we just did that yesterday. And here we are almost doing it again with this episode.
Jude: Yeah, it's crazy. Well, you know, what is really funny that you mentioned the jokingly about the time travel and when we're recording and when this drops what's really funny is that to me, that we're going to have to like travel back. Cause Hawkeye's not over and we're all over the place right now.
Trey: Yeah. Look, this is why everybody always warns do not mess with the timeline. It just creates so many. Fiascos like this. Exactly. Look, we'll do our best to get things straight. We just wanted to take a little here on December 16th, 2021. We wanted to give a peek ahead at what's to come to the MCU. So if you download this episode, you know, we're going to be discussing what to expect in the MCU and 2022, I think the origin of this episode was I wasn't here whenever the Disney plus. Uh, happened. So I didn't get to really, I don't think either of us really discussed what was announced in the podcast. No, we didn't. Yeah. And since it's been so long since that has happened, we thought we just turn the eye to the entire year, rather than just the Disney plus side of things. So the way we're going to do this is we have the 20, 22 slate and we're going to read off through the titles so that everybody's on the same page of what's coming up. Starting may 6, 20, 22. We will have a Dr. Strange in the multi-verse. July 8th, 20, 22. It'll be Thor, love and thunder. And November 11th, 2022. It'll be black Panther. What kind of
Jude: forever on Disney plus we can expect moon night. She has. And secret invasion
Trey: as well as miss Marvel, the guardians of the galaxy holiday special. And I am grouped. So the movies have a bit of a solid release date. Whereas the TV shows are still tentatively 2022. So we don't know when specifically those are dropping, but that is what is to be expected here in this new year. Uh, as far as titles that do not have a specific release date, we do have
Jude: iron heart. Armour wars, an untitled Wakanda series.
Trey: Spider-Man freshmen here. What if season two Loki season. Echo
Jude: Agatha house of Harkness. X-Men 97 and marvels.
Trey: So that'll round out the projects we know that are in production, but do not currently have a release date window yet. So this could be 2022 could be in 2023. Uh, our job here today will be to speculate on some of those, but first Jude of the announced slate, which titles are you anticipating the most?
Jude: Well, um, I don't know. She's like, should I do a movie and a Disney plus and an overall,
Trey: Hm. Whenever this, this outline was written, I did one, one movie, one show, but I'd love to hear of those two. What's the overall.
Jude: Okay. Okay. So, uh, let's
Trey: start with your one pick first. So your, your choice show or movie.
Jude: Okay. I'm gonna stop. Uh, it's a show and I'm torn. There's two I'm torn between moon night and she Hulk from the trailer we've seen at midnight looks really good. I love Tatyana Malani and orphan black. I can't get enough of that show need. I'm gonna do a rewatch very soon.
Trey: How many, how many watches are you up? Uh, I'm, uh, I've only
Jude: been through it twice. Okay. Yeah, not enough. Honestly. I'm still going to go with . I liked Tatiana's Ms. Leilani that much, that I can't wait to see that even knowing it's going to be 30 minute episodes, which I'm not a fan of in terms of, um, she hopes the one.
Trey: Yeah. The 30 minute you reminded me of that. I had forgotten about that. And as we know, after a year of Disney plus shows, just because it's 30 minutes, that's accounting for credits too. So it really comes out to be about what, 22, 23 minutes of actual content.
Jude: Yeah. And it's still going to end up being in that, probably in that six hour range. So more episodes I thought about that. Yeah. I mean, so there'll be more, it'd be kind of like one division. I'm assuming more episodes, but yeah. It's fucking, no, I don't put those together.
Trey: Yeah, I'm totally teasing there,
Jude: but that's, that's what I'm most excited for. What about you?
Trey: Yeah, I think that's a good pick I'll follow suit and stick in the show area. And I'm going to go with the one you left on the table. Moon night. I am genuinely curious to see what the MCU is going to do with a character like Moonlight, who by all accounts in the trailer. And from what I remember with our conversation with JB, when we did the, who is moon night episode, this is going to be a very dark and very heavy character, which is. In contrast to what the MCU has done up to this point. So I'm curious to see how they pull that off. Um, at the time of this recording, it's still spoiler zone, but I think by the time this episode comes out, it'll be okay to discuss. We just found out kingpin's back. And I'm assuming that means the Daredevil world at large, who is a universe we know is also playing in that dark and heavier tone space. So. Moon night feels like one of our first glimpses of how the MCU is going to handle that. Um, so that is some exterior reasons for why this is my most anticipated show. More to the credit of that show itself, Oscar Isaacs. He is an amazing actor and I'm so glad that he will be portraying the titular.
Jude: Yeah. So I guess we're not bringing him back to play apocalypse. Well, I say that jokingly, but at the same time, Jon Bernthal would like to come back and play Punisher, but he's already said he's like, I don't want to play a watered down Punisher. I, you can't do that character that way. And so I feel like at least off the trailer we've seen. If they pull off moon Knight in that darker way, uh, that's gonna go a long way to getting the Punisher back and Bernthal who was a fantastic Punisher.
Trey: Yeah. From what I know, I haven't seen the show, but from what I know of the character in clips I've seen online, that is a pretty gory show. I don't know how Disney will pull it off to that extent. I think we can look at Hawkeye as an example of Disney plus not afraid of getting a little bloody, because episode three, where we had Maya's flashback, where we learned about her father, that opening shot, even though it was on the outside. And we were seeing blood splattered from inside, that was pretty gory gorier than anything I think we've seen so far. So maybe there, maybe there's a road being paved towards stuff like the.
Jude: I maybe. So, I mean, I know you haven't seen it yet as of this recording, I'm pushing that you go see this, but yeah, like it's. For that being the gory Venice of the MCU, that's, that's nothing compared to the Punisher.
Trey: Yeah. Paving
Jude: a path. You know, I do find it interesting at one time when we did actually, we didn't, you did it, uh, the episode with Tara of the Disney plus day. And. When I came back, you asked me and my response was Ms. Marvel. And that has changed a little bit. I'm a little bit nervous on that one. And I'm surprised actually that I didn't give secret invasion as much consideration only from the standpoint of, I'm really curious to whom a mil clerk is going to play.
Trey: Okay. Wait, who, who
Jude: Khaleesi? Amelia clerk.
Trey: Oh, I thought the, the internet cut out. It sounded like you said a bill Clark. And I was like, who is bill Clark?
Jude: He's a buddy of mine. Who's going to be an extra in the background, counter joining the
Trey: MCU. Can we get him on as our first MC related guests? That would be awesome.
Jude: Bill clerk.
Trey: But yeah, I think Emilia Clarke will be a fantastic addition to the MCU. So yeah, I think that's, that's worth noting and playing in that space of like, not even giving it consideration. I think I just know too little about it to be excited. And I'm a little apprehensive about how that show is going to handle. Something as big as secret invasion. If, from what I know of it is this idea that the scrolls have infiltrated all we know in the MCU, that feels like a bigger story than a single season. Yeah. It feels like it deserves a movie, but a movie wouldn't cover it either. So I'm not entirely sure what that's going to do, whether it's its own contained thing. If it leads into a larger arc in the MCU overall, there's just so much about it that I don't know at this point. Right?
Jude: No, I completely agree with you on that. We, we stuck to the shows. What about the movies? There's three movies out there. Okay. I'll
Trey: go next on the movie is Dr. Strange and the multi versus max. We don't know for sure if mood night's going to be the first Disney plus show, but I think it is the current favored one to be released first in 2022. So it's funny to me that both of my answers is just the next two projects, but with Dr. Strange in the multi-verse of madness, so much of what has happened this year. Is, oh, let me rephrase that. Since we're time traveling so much as would have happened in 20 20, 1 of the MCU is leading into multi-verse of madness. So I, it feels like a payoff for a lot of things that have been setting up and in my hope. Is that it's a continuation of things we saw in Dr. Strange as well. Like, I don't want any of those storylines like Mordo or, uh, Stephen becoming more comfortable with his place as a sorcerer Supreme, uh, to be sidelined for this large. Arc in the MCU. So I'm very curious to see how they pull it off. But Dr. Strange is up there and one of my favorite characters in the MCU. So the fact that he's getting a SQL after so long, uh, is got me really excited. Yeah.
Jude: At one time I probably would've said black Panther or Conda forever after the passing of Chadwick, all their production problems they've had with the shutdown. You know, little right, um, getting hurt or injured on the set. Who's going to play. You have people that are wanting to be recast. That's another one that for me, there's so much of that in the air right now. So I don't know what to think about it. And at one time, Dr. Strange seemed like it was, it had the name multi-verse madness, but with Scott Derrickson, it felt like he was going to be this horror injury that got completely scrapped. And we're going to get. This calm, like you said, a culmination of going all the way back to one division. And so I'm really excited to see what that's been building up to, uh, see Scarlet, which again. Yeah. So yeah. So wonder white vision. We're going to show up in this. I keep saying white mission. I don't like that term is sword vision. Um, I tried to say it even back at one vision, restored vision, short vision, going to show up.
Trey: I think we established that as our podcast cannon, we will refer to him as sort
Jude: of vision, but yeah, sort of. You know, so that's, so I'm definitely most interested in that one for these reasons. Um, and also, I just don't know much about the other two. Like I know a little bit about the more love and thunder in terms of, you know, Jane Foster coming back. Um, and that comic run and which is, I can't believe, I don't remember the author's name air. I'm gonna look it up. I'm gonna look
Trey: it up. Go for it. Hey, this is the power of editing. We can do what we want. People listening will never know that we took time to Google.
Jude: It's Aaron, something. Jason, Aaron, Jason, Aaron. There you go. I can't believe you forgot. Jason. Here is only say that. I bought, um, I have that Thor, number one with Jane Foster becoming Thor. Um, I was interested. I got it. Uh, the only one I have of it, however, for Christmas, I was gifted Marvel unlimited subscription for a year. So when I'm done with the fraction run and spider verse, I'll probably jump into Jason Aaron store run. Nice. So yeah, super excited about
Trey: that. So I do want to say this since we both ended up with Dr. Strange as our anticipated movie, it is very fitting that in 2021, we started the Marvel year after such a long time. With Wanda vision, which seems to be setting up the things that we're seeing in, in multi-verse of madness. It is very fitting that after a foreseeable drought in the MCU, it two will be the first thing to kick off our year in 2022. So I just like the Metta setup and framing of that.
Jude: Well, it makes me wonder,
Trey: are you eating?
Jude: Sorry, new year St.
Trey: Pie look
Jude: full disclosure. I accidentally picked he and tried my cheek. And so I got the ice to put the ice on it.
Trey: Oh my God. You okay. I want to say this. I was, I was depending how I was going to bring this up, but since we're here and probably this little bit of a pause. I want to say this. The last episode I edited was the one with Rob Logan. I swear. It sounded like you had a maraca with your tray because you would pick it up like while we were joking. So if you listen closely, there's some laughing where you could just hear you shaking with you.
Jude: Good times.
Trey: Good times. Sorry you bit your mouth. It's. All right.
Jude: Thank you. Uh, Uh, what I find interesting is I'm looking at the guardians of the galaxy holiday special December, 2022. You have mid 20, 22 for Ms. Marvel. I am group 2022, all the others. It does make me wonder, are we going to get the movies like kind of that spring late spring summer? Well, there's black Panther in November because part of me was thinking, okay, we're going to get movies. And like the first half of 20, 22 and the back half all Disney plus, but with November, with July and November, we're going to get something in August is my guess. And we'll probably get something. We'll probably get something as my guess is August and October. And that'll take care of two shows and then. Dang. That's six shows, Disney plus shows.
Trey: Well, you know what? I'm going to go ahead and pivot here. I'm going to pull up a question we had on the outline a little bit sooner. Cause I think you you've, you've circled it on this spot. You know, we mentioned the TBD releases for the year of these titles. Do you think any of these have the chance to surprise us this year with an announcement?
Jude: Um,
Trey: And I didn't write it on the outline, but if you know of any movies, if you want to throw out that prediction as well, you can go ahead and slot it in here too.
Jude: I think we're getting closer to a blade announcement than we realize. Okay. I do think from what I've seen on what if season two or season one and the stuff like the writers talks about in terms of, I definitely would have used nexus event and like different language. And the script and, you know, I think Loki rider said the same thing, but it was like the animation. They had to do it, like have the scripture in two years out with that in mind, I feel like what if season two as well on its way in same thing for Spiderman freshman year? Cause it was, there's a kid and I feel comfortable calling him a kid. Um, even though I've never met. On Instagram, then I follow an artist, a comic artist, uh, really, really good. Uh, what was neat is I was following him and he loves Spiderman. And like his goal was to work for Marvel. And he finally got a Marvel job and it was like, cool. You know, and, and he'd still doing his drawings and posting on Instagram and stuff. And then every once in a while he posts like, Hey, I'm working on something. And I, but I can't say, and after freshman year was announced, he was like, this is what I've been working on. Oh, wow. Yeah. And so I wonder if that might come sooner rather than like. Since Spiderman just happened. Dr. Strange is on its way. The amount of time it takes the head time to do something like this. And if Tom, Holland's not doing the voice, which I'm fine with and they get the voice actor from the what effort. Uh, for Peter Parker Spider-Man from what if then they could have easily been working on that. So I feel like those two animated are probably much closer to coming out than the others. Maybe even X-Men 97.
Trey: Yeah. And to add to your point about Spider-Man for what we know of the show, it is supposed to be. Spider-Man his life after getting bit by the spider, but before he is recruited by Tony stark in civil war. So it feels like because it's a pre-qual I would imagine there's not as much. What's the word I'm looking for? Like, it feels like you've got your own secure place to play in that you don't have to worry about coordinating with what's happening in the future because you have a definitive start and end point to which you can be careful to contradict. That I feel like it's not, is not beholden to any other show coming out for it to be fast track. Like you said.
Jude: Yeah. You would think that, but okay. I'm not so sure. So,
Trey: well, is there, what, what makes you say that I'm
Jude: just going off of an experience for star wars, the clone wars animated series, as much as I love it, as much as I think the clone wars animated series makes the pre-college. Uh, and fills in a lot of gaps. It also makes some of the stuff in the prequels now kind of like, no, no that, no, that's not right. You know what I mean? Same thing with rebels and as good as that show is the threading, the needle of taking place between new hope and revenge. And building on that and then it does, it brings up questions. Um, w we see it with Mandalorian and the timeline. You know, it was like, wait a minute. Cause you already have these later started. So, so I do think that that's the trouble they might run into continuity wise is going to be there. You know, it's going to, you're going to have the, really, the people that really, really look at stuff with a fine tooth comb and be like, if this is pretty significant and why wasn't this mentioned in homecoming or why wasn't this mentioned in. You know, no way home, um, you know, uh, or why wasn't this mission to far from home or like, does that make sense? Um, and so that's, that's where the difficulty is going to come. Um, I do think though, and I'm only saying this. Right now for your sake that they're going to animate some kind of flashback to iron man Chu to truly make that little kid Peter Parker.
Trey: I'll be so disappointed. I'll be so disappointed if they do.
Jude: Oh, man. What about you? Do you think there's something that's going to pop up on us?
Trey: So I'm going to follow in your footsteps. I'm going to give to, and I'm going to, I'm just taking the same space with you as far as animation goes. And I just have this hunch that X-Men 97 is going to be a surprise release this year. This one we know is not in the MCU Canon, or at least not yet because it's going to be a continuation of the animated 97 series. So it's its own universe right now. So it feels like. I would imagine this is all me armchair quarterbacking. I'd imagine getting rights and getting actors back on board on this has a longer lead up time than some of these newer shows. So it feels like this is something that might already be in motion and I wouldn't be shocked to find out. If it gets a surprise 20, 22 release. So I that's the one I'm sticking within the animation department, but as far as live action, which is where my second pick is going to be, I really think we might see echo this year and my reasoning being just a gut feeling with as much momentum. As the Netflix universe has right now, as far as being either soft, rebooted, rebooted, or just brought into the MCU with the revelations that we had with Hawkeye and kingpin, it feels like this is, is in motion. Um, I wouldn't be shocked to find out that it's next year or 2022.
Jude: Yeah, no. And that makes sense, because Maya has been, well-received, I'm really enjoying that character. We're real, you know what, watch somebody who's going to die and we're not going to know it yet. Cause the finale goes next week. And like it's a completely different person because a completely different person now, uh, whoa, king pin died in the Hawkeye finale who knew. Uh, so yes. Hi, building on the momentum. I would love to see that character again, that's somebody that would be fun.
Trey: And it feels like they knew what they had whenever they were going to start building this back into the MCU, it feels like it would it'd be coming sooner rather than later. Yeah.
Jude: Now what I do find interesting is the no current release date. None of them are movies.
Trey: That's true. That's also on my part of, I didn't put that in the outline. Yeah.
Jude: But what I'm saying, but what I'm saying is, is we have movies announced and I think in 2023, the marvels and guardians of the galaxy in quantum media. So we have some announced. Yep. But again, you downloaded this because you wanted to hear about 20, 22
Trey: you've right. Yeah. And that might be my own bias. I'd imagine. I feel like it's a lot easier to be surprised by a show dropping than a movie dropping. So I feel like if a
Jude: movie drunk, they have early, that's shocking.
Trey: Yeah. So that's why I didn't put the no current release date or estimated release date of 20,
Jude: 23. Yeah. It would not surprise me to see one of these more Disney plus shows set to go 20, 22. Get pushed to 2023.
Trey: We are on the same brainwave. Cause my next question was going to be of these. Which ones do you think is the most likely to get delayed? And it sounds like we got your answer.
Jude: No, I didn't name one,
Trey: which
Jude: I thought you just said someone was going to get pushed. Oh yeah. I said one of the, one of the movies. I mean, one of the Disney plus shows. Oh, I
Trey: thought you named one. I
Jude: didn't name it. Oh my bad. No, no. Honestly, I'm going to go with, uh, Ms. Marvel. It's
Trey: already been pushed back once.
Jude: Yeah, it has. I feel like they would push it just to put, get it closer to it in a way I feel like they'd push it just to get it closer to, to the marvels. But I think enough production has gone by that. I would see if that doesn't otherwise probably secret invasion. Cause I'm not even sure they started production on that where she hoped we've seen footage. Moonlight, we've seen footage. We've seen footage from miss Marvel. So in that sense, I could see secret invasion also being a really good candidate to get pushback.
Trey: Yeah, I think as of right now, all we have, and for lack of a better term, it's just test footage of Nick fury, grizzled with a beard, looking at the camera without his eyepatch and that's all we've seen so far of secret invasion. Yeah. So I think that's a really good pick for what could potentially be delayed in 2022. For me, you've already spotlighted my answer and I hate that this is the case, black Panther, Wakanda forever. That movie, I think will be a miracle if it is, I don't even want to say good because that just, that feels unfair given everything that's happening. Obviously the, you know, the passing of Chadwick Boseman is, is. Is monumental and hard to, to keep moving forward. Uh, so they are a, we're tasked with doing that. Then you have the onset accidents with Leticia, right? Which is what you talked about. Some problematic refusal of getting the vaccine on her part as well, which is delaying the chutes and has even spurred at this point, rumors of her being recast and whatever role she had in the movie being rewritten.
Jude: Um, I think a petition actually to get her fired, just came out. Yeah. Um, now that shouldn't be surprising only because I guess this is my cynicism coming out. We can find a, probably a partition for everything.
Trey: Yeah. I had so petitions, I think don't really go far on the internet. You see one for every little thing, but as far as like the, the what's been reported. Uh, for sure is the, the refusal of the vaccine and all the other. Um, I think she was even reported to have been spreading anti-vax information on set and making people uncomfortable. So there there's a lot with this movie, unfortunately, and I think it has a monumental mountain decline. Oh
Jude: yeah. Within the past couple of days, uh Chadwick's uh, Bozeman's brother even came out and said that his brother was. I would want him to be recast. Yeah. So there's, you've said it alluding to another podcast before just the fact that something's made as a miracle and we got to celebrate that this is going to be a miracle.
Trey: Oh man. I'm I'm so nervous. Cause as, as, as a big of a moment as the original black Panther was to have this much on its shoulder with just the sequel is a shame. So I'll forever be rooting for it, but it is my likely candidate for being delayed out of 2022. Well to get us out of a downer.
Jude: We want to get us out of that original. Yeah. Oh
Trey: man. Well, how about this before you go do that? Uh, which one of these films do you think will be your favorite by the end of the year? Not necessarily the one you're anticipating the most, but just the one that you think will come away as your surprise. Favorite.
Jude: I'm going to say the one that we just said, black pants. Wow. Only because like, Ryan Coogler is good. He is talented. He's an excellent filmmaker. A hundred percent. And so lately he has not just skill like this, this craft, uh, and not nothing against all the rest of the directors, but he's just that good. And Taika Waititi. Yes, he's good. Uh, Ramy. Rami's Ramy. Right. But in the end, I think because of everything, we just laid out that one, I think we're still regularly come out of it and be like, wow, they did this. They did it Coogler did it. You know? So, so yeah. I'm gonna go with that one. What about you? I like that
Trey: pick from. It is, even though I said, Dr. Strange is the one I'm most anticipating it is hard to beat Taika Waititi and Thor man. Like that is a game winning combination with them too. And then pair it with the return of Natalie Portman is Jane Foster. You have the guardians of the galaxy as well. You have the fan favorites with Korg. You have Christian bale. It is. It is prime to be, I think another rewatch Hubble movie in the MCU and possibly one of my favorites of 2022. Yeah. So that'll be
Jude: my vote. Yeah, no, it's a good pick. It's a safe pick, but it's a good pick. No, I'm just kidding. Wow. Okay. Wow. All right. Listen, it will be fun to revisit this in January, 2023.
Trey: This is 100%. Like I want to cause it's fun as heck I had listening to us in the is Spiderman three crowded episode. I want to listen back to this episode two years from now and see what we were up to two years from now a year from now in 2022. I'm still going to be bad at math.
Jude: It's all right.
Trey: Oh man. On the spirit of predictions. I think the last thing we can do is shoot for the fences. Do you have any major predictions for the MCU as a whole in 2022,
Jude: we will get, um, kind of like how we got fantastic for, you know, the logo and director. You're going to get that for the X-Men. And they're gonna be called the mutans nice. That's where he get that.
Trey: Is it safe to say the X-Men are coming?
Jude: It is that's. I mean, I'm just saying that's the prediction we're going to get, uh, you know, I mean, that's, that's, my prediction is we're going to, we're going to get that. So it's not going to show up in 20, 22, but we'll get the logo. We'll probably get a director announcement will probably be Christopher Nolan. Um, uh, one can hope, you know, what would be really funny? It would make my day, if it was Denny Villeneuve and like, he completely changed his tone. Not that I would actually want him to direct as good as he is directed MCU movie, but, you know, I just to be silly, but I do think we'll get, you know, a logo, a director
Trey: name. Yeah. I think that's a really good prediction. I have three, I have one safe one and two wild ones, my safe one. I think we're going to get a captain America four movie trailer in 2022, which I'm really looking forward to and short with
Jude: my two.
Trey: Oh, we can't start the year this way. Oh my God. Well, there, there you have it. The first truck reference of 2020,
Jude: bring captain America with his strength and wings brought it into 2022. Uh,
Trey: my other two predictions, which are far out there, I think. We are going to see a major recast by in 2022. I don't know why I just have a gut feeling. Uh, you know, we already hinted a good, a good candidate for that might be Sheree just based on what we know going on behind the scenes. It just feels like it's been a while since that has happened. And I think that'll be an out there prediction. Uh, and finally my last out there prediction, I think we see a, what if animated character make their way to the live action, big screen. So whether that's through any of the shows that get released or an announcement through the trailers for an upcoming movie in 2023,
Jude: I'm going to say because of time traveling you're late on that prediction.
Trey: You think that's going to happen
Jude: to no way home. I'm actually kind of circling, um, Dr. Strange and the multi-verse, uh, madness.
Trey: Well that, how would that be? Time-traveling that still hasn't happened when this releases,
Jude: oh gosh. It's it's the fog of time travel. It's the fog of time-travel.
Trey: How far are we
Jude: planning this out? My head is spinning from all the time traveling. Okay. Nevermind. You said you only wanted
Trey: to take one week off of recording? Not three months.
Jude: Nevermind. Nevermind.
Trey: All right. Well, those are, those are my predictions, uh, for 2022, dude. Uh, I'm going to say this and I'll give you some room to say some stuff as well, cause I'm sure you have similar feelings, you know, as always, we thank people for listening at the end of every episode. Thank you seriously for the amazing year of 2021 that we had. And here's to having another fun MCU need to know 20, 22 year of people listening and hanging out as we talk Marvel.
Jude: Yes, 2021 was a tremendous year for the pod and for us, um, a lot of new listeners, a lot of new listeners contacting us on. Twitter Instagram and, and through the discord. And it's just been a delight, uh, to interact with everyone and looking forward to continuing that through 2022.
Trey: And of course, if you want to make that happen here and now you can always reach us at MC you need to know on Twitter and Instagram, uh, we do our best to put up extra content that you won't find in the final cut of the episode, as well as some extra goodies to supplement the podcast.
Jude: And of course be sure to go to the show notes, click on the link and join our discord. We have a wonderful community, talks about a wide range of things. I'm excited. There's a new channel right there at the end of 2021 for reading and keep me on track with my reading goals for 2022. But of course, what you came there for is the Marvel content. And so to make sure you get access to all of it, click on the roll of sign, click on the emojis, have access to all the spoiler channels and in this new year, Make sure you share with a friend. Yeah.
Trey: We'd also like to thank Nick Sandy for the use of our theme song, which is his rendition of the Avengers theme. You can find more of his work on a SoundCloud, which is linked in the show notes as well. Well, that's going to do it. Thank you so much for listening and Jud. Thank you so much for doing this. Thank you tray. We'll see you all next week. Yeah. And I don't know if you could tell, um, I figured if we just read off, I take three, you take three. Um, that'd be a way for us to get through these, these titles. Uh, I marchers and read, um, And they'll do blue. Okay.
Jude: That's teal, but okay. Okay.
Trey: Look, I got no ground to stand on. I text last week. So
Jude: really excited about tomorrow morning. I've been like hyper all afternoon.
Trey: Yeah. Time has come to our crawl, waiting for Spiderman. I know. Okay. All right. Well, let's get to it. We can get through this and we can go to bed and we can go on.
Jude: We got a lot of bonus content tonight.
Trey: All right, here we go. You got to stop. Watch.
Jude: Ready? Uh, yes.
Trey: Okay. Here we go.