- The extremes of public scrutiny and handling pressure
- Gaining perspective through personal experiences and history
- The importance of looking back at where we started
- Stories of survival and resilience from the Holocaust
- The significance of content creation and sharing our personal stories
- How sharing our stories can be therapeutic and create deeper connections
- Reflection on the sacrifices of our ancestors
- The power of perspective in overcoming challenges
- The value of having these conversations, even if they don’t reach a large audience
- Nate played for the Buckeyes mostly under Coach Jim Tressel between 2007-2011. | LinkedIn
- Eric is the founder of KazSource, Inc, and the creator of this platform, SE | LinkedIn | Twitter
- need help with your marketing: KazCM
- digital sports media brand for entrepreneurs engaged in sports: SportsEpreneur
- Why Are You With People Who Don’t Value You? | Jimmie Bell | Buckeye Focused
- Accept Responsibility for the Position You Are In
- Just Drop Down and Do 10 Pushups Right Now | Take Action
- We published a book! Check it out on Amazon: Altered State of Affairs
- It’s all about mental health in sports: Athlete Mindset podcast
What is Buckeye Focused?
Welcome to Buckeye Focused! The newest Buckeye podcast. This one features Buckeye, Nate Oliver! And we talk more than just football. But while football and some buckeyes brought us together...this podcast and these conversations run deep. Buckeye Focused is presented and produced by SportsEpreneur. Part of the KazSource Podcast Network.
It's Buckeye season. We have to talk about it!
This is season one of the Buckeye Focused podcast.
Nate Oliver - played for the Buckeyes mostly under Coach Jim Tressel between 2007-2011. Nate is a recent Director of Keith B. Key Buckeye Social Entrepreneurship Program at The Ohio State University.
Eric Kasimov - the founder of KazSource, Inc, a dynamic company managing a portfolio of brands and projects in the areas of content, podcasting, production, sports, mental health, insurance, and ventures. This includes the producer of this podcast and the digital media sports brand, SportsE+.
This podcast is not here to replace other great Buckeye podcasts like Buckeye Talk by Cleveland dot com, Menace2Sports with Zach Smith, Morning Five by Bucknuts, Letterman Live, and the many other excellent Buckeye-related podcasts. This Buckeye Focused podcast exists to allow a Buckeye like you to listen in to a conversation featuring a former Buckeye and his host talking football -- but these conversations go much deeper. Topics covered include buckeye stories, lessons learned on and off the field, stories of failure and success, insights as to what is going on around the program, game previews, game recaps, player insights, mental health, and topics in and around the world of college football like the college football playoff, games around the country, the Big Ten, NIL, and of course players, fans, and media popping off on social media trying to get those clicks. We call it out. Buckeye Focused.
To get more content like this check out https://sportsepreneur.com and https://kazsource.com/podcasts