Dale Halaway is the guest on this episode of the podcast. He has been influencing the lives and careers of thousands for almost forty years and is a leader in the movement for awakening and change.
Points that we covered during our discussion include:
- Dale's beginnings, his career fast track, and the opportunities that followed (02:24)
- Overcoming his speech impediment and the role of ego in letting go and change (05:45)
- The Transcovery Process: Its spontaneous development and his eureka moment (08:35)
- Recognizing and handling change when it comes knocking on our door (12:19)
- Unconscious Resistance: Its roots and manifestations (18:30)
- How our body can reveal our fears and resistance (21:31)
- Slowing down to open up the greater version of ourselves and get what we deserve (26:45)
- Deep-seated control issues that hinder productivity (28:55)
- The benefits of adopting the practice of daily journaling (31:27)
- Exclusive freebies and bonus materials for Productivityist listeners (35:00)
“When change comes knocking on your door, the first thing you want to do is that you want to be able to break that down to what does that ultimately mean… There's going to be a process that could go on for days, weeks, even months, before you complete that process and come out of the other side where not only have you changed something within yourself but others around you will notice the change.” ~ Dale Halaway
- Being Called to Change: Let Go of All That No Longer Serves You and Grow Into Your Full Potential | Amazon
- Being Called To Change
- Dale Halaway
- Dale Halaway on Facebook
- Dale Halaway on Linkedin
- @dalehalaway on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a minute to subscribe. You can find us in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you are listening to the show. Please leave a rating and review so that we can improve with every episode. (As a matter of fact, we recently looked at reviews at the Apple Podcasts. We’ve received some great feedback; please keep it coming! We want to make the show even better for you.)
As always, I appreciate the time you take to support and listen to the podcast. Until the next episode...see you later.
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.