Marie started the Notion Mastery course back in Nov 2019, growing that to a mid 6-figure business in under a year. Her whole business has been built on taking a leap of faith an niching down and putting her sole focus on this notion course. In this episode we talk about her compounding efforts over the years that have led her to such an impressive year, and how her YouTube channel has contributed to almost 80% of course traffic.
What we covered in this episode:
- What is Notion Mastery and why did Marie start it?
- The impact YouTube had on growth
- How the course earned $10k in the first week
- Why Marie doubled down on the course as her main project
- Why it's important not to be a perfectionist
- Why niching is important
- How 80% of Marie's course revenue came from YouTube
- How to make the most out of Notion
- How to enjoy the work you do
- Making $10k extra a month with Gumroad templates
With one glance, ilo helps you easily see which kind of tweets get more impressions, likes, profile clicks and more so you can get grow your Twitter audience.
What is Indie Bites?
Short, bite-sized conversations with indie hackers that have started small, profitable and bootstrapped businesses. You'll learn how they come up with ideas, what they do to validate, find those first customers and make a sustainable income.