Liston Witherill and I discuss the sales fundamentals every developer needs to be aware of: Agendas, probing questions, knowing your value, and telling stories of change.
Links from the show
- 4 Sales Fundamentals: Kickstart Your Selling In a Hurry
- The Transparency Sale: How Unexpected Honesty and Understanding the Buying Brain Can Transform Your Results
- The Surprising Science of Meetings: How You Can Lead Your Team to Peak Performance
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
- Value-Based Fees: How to Charge - and Get - What You're Worth
- Tempo: timing, tactics and strategy in narrative-driven decision-making
- The Story Grid - What Good Editors Know
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces - source of Joesph Cambell's monomyth
- The Freytag Triangle
What is Production Ready?
Production Ready is a podcast that decodes human relationships that drive software businesses. Learn how to debug your office relationships and optimize your career trajectory for performance. Hosted by Glenn Stovall