In this episode, Manuel is joined by David Gil, MGR Agency's Amazon expert to go over the latest news related to Amazon's Sellers, Vendors and Advertisers. A must listen for all businesses selling on Amazon!
- 01:30 - Amazon Sellers and Amazon Vendors. Understanding the difference
- 03:30 - Why some big brands are deciding to switch to Seller Central and leave their Vendor status
- 04:30 - Advertising on Amazon. Different options for Sellers and Vendors. Which is best?
- 08:00 - The importance of Amazon Brand Registry
- 12:30 - The new Amazon Live Streaming service. What you need to know
- 14:30 - Amazon Product Sample Program.
- 17:30 - Why Amazon is becoming the number one search engine for product searches
- 23:00 - Amazon Prime Shipping. Now rolling out free next day shipping in certain areas
- 26:00 - Setting up your Amazon store. Challenges that you may encounter in the process
What is MGR Unplugged?
Hosted by Manuel Gil del Real, MGR Unplugged is a collection of raw, unedited and spontaneous conversations and interviews about a variety of topics affecting our everyday lives. We talk about technology, business, social media, life hacks, marketing, travel, the economy, sports, entertainment and everything in between. Sit back, relax and enjoy!