When you get to hang out with the actor who wrote the episode you're covering, you're gonna have a good time!
Today, we're joined by Dan Harroch and our buddy Rene Encarnacion as we talk about Letterkenny S09E04 - Mitzvah!
Guest: Rene Encarnacion & Dan Harroch
Music: Hard Money Saints
- We got a new Patreon member, John Keaney who has pledged to us at the $5 level and he has requested that we promote his partner’s (Lindsey Granger) business - Sky Clad Apothecary.
Sky Clad Apothecary has curated a collection of zero-waste ingredients to keep every witch ready to perform their magic. The collection includes the raw materials for homemade skincare, cleaning, and aromatherapy products, all of which have both mundane and magical properties. Each product can be purchased in zero-waste packaging or in a customer’s own container.
Website - skycladapothecary.com
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/HowAreYaNowPod
- How Are Ya Now? Cosplay Contest. https://howareyanowpod.com/cosplay
- Merch: https://howareyanowpod.com/merch
- Independent Bands. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail Number – (304) 50-FERDA
- Dan both wrote and starred in this episode.
- Worked on YouTube series, Epic Meal Time
- Lily Gao, who plays Ellen is 5’ 10”!
- The “should we go” phrase that kept getting used.
- Final thoughts…
- Next Week:
- Week after next: Season 9/Episode 5 - Sleepover with Awesome!
Location: Seattle, WA
Outro: Ol' Grey Dog
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.