Council committee got a look at the Core Zone and speed reduction bylaw amendments... and didn't do a lot with them. Plus, one simple fix! Cyclists hate him! How one ward 3 councillor is single-handedly solving snow removal.
- 'As soon as possible in 2021': Valley Line Southeast LRT construction falls slightly further off-track, city says in latest update
- Council Roundup: Feb. 21, 2020 - ten reports!
- Edmonton City Councillors already voted for and support residential speed reduction - Troy's video
- Opinion: A 30-km/h limit returns residential streets to all of us by Julie Kusiek
- Residential Speed Reductions Pt. 1 by Sarah Hamilton
- Councillors considering hybrid residential speed limit model, despite consistency concerns from the city
- Kirsten Goa's tweet on ambulance chasers
- Troy said something smart
- Artist creates traffic jams in Google Maps with a wagon full of phones
- Troy calls out Tim Cartmell
- Michael Walters tweets about the decision
- Councillor calls for bike lanes to take a back seat on snow removal to get on residential roads faster
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.