Morgan Hancock calls herself a troublemaker. This week, you're going hear about her being a troublemaker in high school. And again in summer school. And again in the Army.
And then you're going to hear how she was diagnosed with ADHD and channeled that restless energy into commercial real estate, motherhood, and her passionate advocacy of the arts, including her art-focused bourbon charity, Bourbon with Heart, Inc.
Morgan joins us this week to talk about her experience doing all those things living and working with ADHD.
- (00:00) - Welcome to Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast
- (01:20) - Support the Show • Become a Patron at https://patreon.com/theadhdpodcast
- (04:15) - Introducing Morgan Hancock
- (11:18) - Making the Turn with Attention
- (18:10) - Bourbon with Heart
- (24:46) - A look at systems
What is Taking Control: The ADHD Podcast?
Nikki Kinzer and Pete Wright offer support, life management strategies, and time and technology tips, dedicated to anyone looking to take control while living with ADHD.