This week, we discuss when a startup should start putting together plans for losing a founder and much more.
- University leadership handling covid this fall.
- Rick is using Copper CRM.
- Rick is done with positioning and moving on to making a website.
- Tyler has pricing and growth updates.
- Tyler has been learning about co-ops and thinking about succession plans.
- We discuss whether ARR or MRR is the right metric to communicate to the team.
- We discuss whether or not it's healthy/smart/necessary to work more than 40 hours per week as a founder.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.