Ionic Developer Advocate Mike Hartington interviews Matt Netkow, the new Sr. Product Evangelist for Ionic's enterprise service offerings. Hear about his journey as he went from enterprise .NET development to hybrid mobile apps on the side to a marketing role at Ionic.
- Matt's background
- His exposure to hybrid native mobile app development
- Despite being a .NET developer, why he chose PhoneGap over Xamarin when building his first mobile apps
- A powerful combo: Angular + Ionic with .NET microservices
- Are cross-platform, single codebase frameworks actually viable for long-term software projects?
- Follow Matt on Twitter: @dotNetkow
What is Bet on the Web?
A bet on the web is a bet you can't lose. Don’t miss Ionic’s latest endeavor, the Bet on the Web podcast, where we’ll chat about a variety of topics through the lens of the Open Web.
Tune in to hear from the core Ionic team (you know and love), sometimes joined by other industry leaders, as we explore important web trends, share thought-leadership, and debate about the newest technology shaping the web platform landscape.