- Pre-order The Anxious Achiever by Morra Aarons-Mele
- Listen to The Anxious Achiever podcast on your favorite app
- Find out more about Morra Aarons-Mele
- The Burnout Society by Byung-Chul Han
- Discipline and Punish by Michel Foucault
- “High-Functioning Anxiety - Life Fright of the Shy Loud” presented by Jordan Raskopoulos at TEDxSydney
What is What Works?
It's easy to lose your way in the 21st-century economy. The world of work and business is changing so rapidly that you might start focusing more on how to keep up than how to live a meaningful life. What Works is a podcast for entrepreneurs, independent workers, and employees who don't want to lose themselves to the whims of late-stage capitalism. Host Tara McMullin covers money, management, culture, media, philosophy, and more to figure out what's working (and what's not) today. Tara offers a distinctly interdisciplinary approach to the discourse around business, work, and personal growth.