Mubs is a prolific maker, having made over 90 side projects throughout his career. I was interested to find out what it takes to come up with ideas, validate them and then execute so quickly. Currently, Mubs is building Founderpath with Nathan Latka, and building a SaaS project in just one hour every day with One Hour SaaS.
In this episode we talked about:
- How Mubs got into starting side-projects
- How he comes up with ideas and decides what to work on
- Why some of his projects run on auto-pilot
- How much it costs to run those that are on auto-pilot
- How to sell side-projects
- How to build side-projects quickly
- What Mubs most successful project has been
- How did Founderpath come about
- Why Mubs started One Hour SaaS
Mugshot Bot automatically generates unique, beautifully designed images for every page on your website or blog so you don’t have to worry about them. This means you can focus on what matters: building your product and creating great content.
Mugshot Bot is a tool that I use personally and made by another indie hacker, Joe Masilotti.
To level up your link previews, go to mugshotbot.com/indiebites, link in the show notes, to create an image for your site, completely free.
What is Indie Bites?
Short, bite-sized conversations with indie hackers that have started small, profitable and bootstrapped businesses. You'll learn how they come up with ideas, what they do to validate, find those first customers and make a sustainable income.