Today’s guest is Andrew Askins. Andrew is the founder of Krit, a startup turned app design and development studio that helps other startups turn their ideas into realities.
- Letting go of a startup he’d spent nearly two years building.
- Keeping things simple when you’re starting out.
- Understanding the difference between clients who aren’t a good fit and those who just don’t fit with your primary messaging.
- How you communicate what you do matters. Be sure you are creating the right narrative around your business and value proposition.
- To have a successful startup, each part of the business should understand and care about the other parts. Development should care about design, design should care about sales, etc.
- Find clients who are equally as invested in you as you are with them. It can make or break a product.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.