Our new friend, Arika, helps Dean and Tiara kick off Letterkenny Season 3, Episode 1 - Sled Shack.
- Watercolor workshop in Westlake Park in Seattle
- June 4th, 18th, and 25th - at noon
- Patreon - https://patreon.com/howareyanowpod
- Letterkenny Custom Pop Vinyls by Dennis Gugin -
- Other Letterkenny Podcast -
- Sled Shack breakdown
- First winter episode
- Super cold open
- Alliterative alphabetical open
- First fight
- Tanis' abortion
- Wayne is pro-choice
- Sushis and Sashimis
- Where's Katy?
- Building a new shack
- Reilly and Jonesy have groupies!
- Hockey team has no Ws
- Katy returns (and is BLONDE!)
- Shep and Kingsley
- Limited edition Oreos - Mark Forward is AMAZING!
- Devon is gone
- Clown shows up
- New shack built and Christened
- Another hockey loss
- Angie - PUCK BUNNY!
- Degens from up country have messed up the new shack
- Thoughts/Theories/Questions/New Terms
- Puck Bunny
- Who were the natives that Wayne had to fight?
- Was this a native bar?
- Where did Devon go?
- Great episode!
- Was a tidy wrap-up of the end of season 2
- R&J superstars!!!
- Fuck - Fight - FERDA! - We need a theme song for this!
- Wayne, Dan, Tanis, Rosie, and Coach are all getting LAID!
- Shep & Kingsley, the hockey players, and Angie are due for a scrap.
- Jonesy MIGHT get a pity fuck
- Next Episode: Puck Bunny
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.