In this podcast, Sarah Schieck Boelke and Diane DeWitte, both University of Minnesota Swine Extension Educators discuss farm safety for those working on pig farms.
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Upper Midwest Ag Safety and Health Center (UMASH) needlestick prevention resources - umash.umn.edu/needlestick-prevention
- UMASH Farm Safety resources
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) swine influenza resources - http://www.cdc.gov/flu/swineflu
- Minnesota Pork Board for manure pumping in progress STOP tags order form or call their office 1-800-537-7576
- University of Minnesota Extension manure management resources
What is Minnesota's Swine & U?
University of Minnesota Extension Swine team gives research updates through podcasts.