In this episode, Adam talks to Jason Lengstorf about Gatsby, and why using React and GraphQL to build something even as simple as a blog is not as crazy of an idea as it sounds.
- How Gatsby is more than just a static site generator
- How you create pages with Gatsby and how it's more powerful than traditional static site generators
- The benefits of having a unified data access layer for all of your content
- How to build dynamic applications with Gatsby
- Why Gatsby is actually faster than static HTML
- How Gatsby makes performance best practices easy
- Gatsby themes and why they are more exciting than traditional CMS themes
- Cloudinary, sign up and get 300,000 images/videos, 10GB of storage and 20GB of monthly bandwidth for free
- DigitalOcean, get your free $50 credit at do.co/fullstack
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.