Dr. Penrose discusses why low back pain is so common. She also puts to rest some myths regarding the low back like 1. You need a strong back. 2. You need a flexible spine. She also discusses common diagnoses: herniated discs, degenerative discs, sciatica, stenosis. She also gets into what to do about back pain. Optimal back health doesn’t come from doing nothing. Implement spine hygiene today as you only get 1 spine in your life and you want it to last.
- Website: www.penrosept.com
- Also for weight loss: www.drpenroseweightloss.com
- Founder & Host of “Stay Healthy South Sound Podcast”
- Blog: https://penrosept.com/blog/
- Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/PenrosePhysicalTherapy/
- Instagram: @therapypenrose
- Twitter: @Penrosetherapy
- Book: Run Forever: The Secrets to Common Walking & Running Injuries by Jennifer Penrose, DPT
What is Stay Healthy South Sound?
On the Stay Healthy South Sound Podcast, we provide tips on staying healthy and expose common myths about health and aging so you can enjoy a healthier and active life in the amazing South Sound. This podcast is brought to you by Dr. Jennifer Penrose owner of Penrose & Associates Physical Therapy.