This episode is one of our wrap up episodes where we (Ray & Neil) discuss what we've learned from our conversations with guests over the last six months or so.
- The importance of a Support Team, positive people that have a genuine interest in you, your wellbeing and your growth
- The benefits of adopting a child-like curiosity to life
- The doors that can open when we reassess what we value (trading with different currencies)
- The way the stories we tell ourselves can either slow down or speed up our growth
- How redefining something we value e.g. adventure, can open up new doors
- How difficult, exciting and rewarding stepping into the unknown can be
- The importance of noticing how you feel
- The importance of sharing the story you want to be able to tell about yourself
What is LifeDoneDifferent.ly?
Do you wonder whether there’s another way?
Another, more creative, more meaningful approach to living your life. Well there is and there’s a growing movement of people from all kinds of walks of life who are proving that the way we end up doing what we do in life is often a side effect of external forces. Rather than a deliberate, conscious and authentic set of choices that have come from you and your unique needs. What are you chasing? Success? Safety? Fame? Fortune? Recognition?
Have you stopped to think recently why you’re doing what your doing with your life? Are the stories that you're creating today the ones that you hope your grandchildren will be telling to their children? Are you creating your legacy?