What a perfect time to be having a conversation with John Perkins. As this episode reveals, not only is his new book Touching the Jaguar timely, but he’s led a fascinating life that’s reminiscent of a Hollywood film filled with global intrigue and adventure. John’s perspective about perception and fear is powerful and accessible.
- How a shaman in the Amazon saved his life
- How perception creates reality
- His experience as an economic hit man
- How shamanism is becoming more accepted
- The crossover between his experience as an economist and shamanism
- What led to his understanding of the role of deception
- His experience of denial
- Colonial mind vs Indigenous mind
- The gift of coronavirus
- The importance of moving from a “death” to a “life” economy
- What it means to “touch the jaguar”
- Changing our perception
- Steps anyone can take to touch the jaguar
What is Lucid Cafe?
What's on the menu at Lucid Cafe? Stories of transformation; healing journeys; thought-provoking conversations about consciousness, shamanism, psychology, ethics. Hosted by Wendy Halley of Lucid Path Wellness & Healing Arts.