Clarissa Rayward, also known as ‘The Happy Family Lawyer’, specialises in helping couples stay out of Court and work together to reach a resolution to their relationship breakdown. A practising family lawyer,she is the Director of the Brisbane Family Law Centre, a multidisciplinary practice.
Clarissa is based in Brisbane, Australia is a speaker, author, and hosts the popular podcast “Happy Lawyer, Happy Life”.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW: iTunes // Spotify // Pocket Casts // Stitcher
- How Clarissa went from studying marine biology, to interior design to a practicing lawyer
- How to provide a delight experience to clients even (or perhaps especially) when they are going through difficult situations -> 8.04
- Developing a client centric practice to deliver law in a different way -> 9.14
- Why empathy is so powerful in the practice of law. What is the difference between sympathy and empathy, and how the latter can elevate your practice -> 10.48
- The origins of the “Happy Lawyer” -> 15.06
- How to avoid/manage burnout & stress as a lawyer or any other professional -> 18.30
- How to identify things in your life that cultivate happiness -> 23.28
- The science behind gratitude -> 25.50
- Failure is ok, and learning from failure; restarting -> 31.15
What is Fringe Legal?
Fringe Legal is a podcast discussing the future of the legal profession. Aimed at law firm leaders and influencers, each episode is a thoughtful discussion with a diverse range of voices about ideas impacting the evolution of the legal profession.
Along the way, we’ll learn about challenges to be overcome, what’s worked in the past, and expert tips on what could make a difference in the future.