In this second Just Jacq Edition of Set That B*tch Free, Jacq goes off script and opens up about her upcoming week-long off-the-grid personal growth retreat. She shares her excitement about continuing “the work” as well as her fears of surrendering control.
- [01:38] Meeting myself where I’m at
- [02:29] Practicing what I preach by going off-the-grid
- [03:28] The Hoffman Process
- [05:00] You don’t have to be in crisis to want to know yourself more
- [06:48] Clearing the Clutter
- [09:39] The day you realized you’ve been using made up words
- [10:36] Ritual of Setting Anchors
- [13:39] Embarking on the hardest journey
If you'd like to receive new episodes as they're published, please subscribe to Set That B*tch Free with Jacq Gould in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts. If you enjoyed this episode, please consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts. It really helps others find the show
Episode produced by Dante32.
What is Set That B*tch Free with Jacq Gould?
Jacq Gould, founder of coaching company Your Inner Babe, is igniting raw, real, powerful conversations about body image and self-worth. Jacq is on a mission to transform the way women of all ages feel about themselves inside and out—starting with shifting their mindsets from self-doubt to self-love.
Set That B*tch Free will help you kick the inner drama to the curb and clear a path to unrestrained, unapologetic self-acceptance. Because self-worth is the difference between continuing to feel alone and starting to feel supported. Join Jacq and her guests to learn how you can find your inner babe, ignite her, and set that b*tch free. Find out more at www.yourinnerbabe.com.