If you are looking for Key West hotel recommendations, then this is for you. We give you the places we love the most and a few on our wish list.
Thank you for listening! We really appreciate it. I hope this list of Key West hotels gives you some good ideas for places to stay. All of them will put you in the middle of all the fun and give you that Key West Charm. Below is a list of the hotels is you would like to check them out book a stay.
Our Key West Hotel Recommendations:
- The Artist House - So much history! Classic victorian home turned charming B&B. Great location and might be haunted! :)
- Angelina Guest House - Very economical. Great location just 2 blocks off Duval Street. Adults Only.
- The Marker - Great location in the Key West marina next to Schooner Wharf Bar. Upscale casual luxury.
- Old Town Manor - Charming B&B in a great location. Classic Key West Style and a cute brick patio area.
- La Concha, Crowne Plaza Key West - Great location right in the middle of Duval Street. Largest building on the island. Great rooftop bar.
- Lighthouse Hotel - Formerly the Lighthouse Court. Great location by the Hemingway House. Cottages and rooms.
- The Speakeasy Inn - Great location on south Duval Street. Home to one of our favorite bars, The Rum Bar.
- Avalon Bed & Breakfast - Right on south Duval Street. Charming B&B
- The Southernmost House Hotel - AMAZING old mansion located right on the water at the very south end of Duval Street.
- Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn - Stunning all white old mansion located just a couple blocks off Duval on Caroline Street.
- Ocean Key Resort - Right on the water next to Mallory Square. Great outdoor bar and music. Sit and watch the boats go by.
Are you planning a trip to the Caribbean? If so, we would love to help send you to the places that fit you and give you a real experiences that gives you awesome memories. Memories that you look back on often and think to yourself, "wow, that was one of the best trips I've ever taken." Here is our Caribbean Trip Planner - https://caribcastaways.samcart.com/products/caribbean-trip-plan/
Here's the link for the Reef-Safe Sunscreen, which we always recommend - https://amzn.to/3gC9Vsc
Here's the Be a Caribbean Castaway Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CaribbeanCastaways/
Here's the Travel Resources page on the site - https://www.caribbeancastaways.com/caribbean-travel-resources/
Here's the Salty Summary newsletter sign up - https://caribbeancastaways.ck.page/e3f9fbd109 Thank you!!
***Join our Patreon Castaway Crew. For LIVE broadcasts, exclusive content and other perks! Please become a Patron and support this podcast so we can record it for you. https://www.patreon.com/caribbeancastaways
Here is our podcast setup:
Get our Salty Sunday Newsletter! Tons of great info for better Caribbean travel.
I’m a huge fan of Kansas City sports, so you’ll probably see a lot of Jayhawks, Chiefs and Royals attire in my photos. Kansas City is a great town and I’m glad I’m from there, but the coastal life was calling. It’s kind of like Kenny Chesney’s “island boy” song. Check out the lyrics and you’ll see what I mean.
What is The Caribbean Castaways: Travel Tips For Your Caribbean Vacation?
Welcome to the Caribbean Castaways podcast with Ryan and Crystal, aka RumShopRyan and Castaway Crystal. Get insider Caribbean Vacation travel tips, from the best beaches and hotels, to the best restaurants and things to do. Everything you need to know to get the most out of your vacation and become a salty Caribbean Castaway.