Pete/GM: All right, so first off, I promise I don't have any crit modules or something in foundry. Second off, I also promise this is a balanced encounter. I a hundred percent believe you. I want to, or dice. I'm gonna tweet at foundry. That's it.
Varren: Just to be safe. Next week we will just have me send them up, set up the foundry module for us just to make sure that there's no, you know,
Pete/GM: backend stuff. I believe in you all. You'll start this session with another hero point. You'll definitely be needing it.
Mia: So all I can remember before the stupid spider started messing with us. Me, I think, I don't know, everything's kind of flies. We walked up and I saw this pretty horse thing, but it looked all hurt and stuff. And then there's the, the guy, that bowling guy that we were told about. And then, I don't know, all chaos happened and here we are. I think I'm gonna die. We go back to seven arches or we see. Freya on the ground Unconscious. Vin tangled from goo from a tangle foot bag being poked and prodded by needles. Mia bound in webbing, looking to be the next meal for a dream spider. And Baren the only one with no damage, but still wounded. One from the previous battle.
Varren: And having just blasted a hole through a
Pete/GM: dwarf, he did just blast a hole through a dwarf, so that's good. The sacrificial unicorn continues to nay with raspy breaths, and Bolen says You all had the chance. My plant necromancy proves that the forest has chosen me. To hold civilization accountable and if it hadn't been for my generous benefactor, I never could have gotten this far and I will not be stopped when I am this close
Varren: Benefactor, what benefactor
Pete/GM: you will, you all have heard of him, I'm sure. Stories, campfire tales, the creature. Which is said to hunt these woods is no mere fantasy. Kpo. The slim is very real. Well, a
Varren: name to the legend then that isn't simply a farmer's tale. Interesting. It's a shame that your friend here won't be meeting
Pete/GM: him anytime soon. Oh. He has served his purpose as I will and as all you will. As soon as I've completed my ritual, I do not seek to live from this encounter. I seek only to complete it. Well,
Varren: hopefully we can assist you with that. The not living part. I mean,
Pete/GM: of course. Oh, you'll not get to see my brighter world, my world where those who cut down the forests are cut down themselves. From the curse I planned to unleash, we'll, once again, have clean rivers. We'll, once again, have a land the Faye can call home. We'll, once again, have animals which can roam the countryside freely. Like one there. Yes. This unicorn is an innocent. I take no pleasure. In taking its life, but it is for a greater good. I just need to spill its blood. This one life in exchange for so many, I will see it completed and if I have to kill you all first, and so be it.
Varren: It's funny to me that you're going on the spiel and I, I mean this in the least offensive way possible, Boland. You sound like every politician I've run into since I
Pete/GM: woke up. There is a difference between me and the politicians of man's world. Of the artificial constructs that you make to torment so many others' lives with poverty starvation. That is, is that I keep my word.
Varren: Oh, I was simply going to say that You would.
Pete/GM: Insane. Isn't. Is it insane to want cleaned water to respect nature? Is it insane to realize the actual cause of so many of our plight in this world are our own
Varren: making? Well, yes. Look around you. What has your ritual done to the lands here? You've killed them. Your goal is a fresh new forest full of life. And you've done nothing but kill a creature and the land you stand on, you portray your morals even now, and everything that you would be, you think that your benefactor is going to revert this space that you've made for him? No. You are taking the lives of these animals into your own hands and breaking their neck with magic. After your debt, you said it yourself. Plant necromancy, the art of unde on life. You've done nothing here, but just push your goals further away.
Pete/GM: You've been tricked. I take only the life that is necessary, only life that is necessary. Then
Varren: spill your own blood rather than that unicorns, I don't think your benefactor will care, which it is.
Pete/GM: Word that I could, I gladly spare this unicorn's life, but it's what has to be done. I don't believe you. No more talk, no more words. They're hollow in the face of my new world.
Varren: Your benefactors new world sale. You'll
Pete/GM: be gone. So we restart with Freya unconscious. What are you going to do? You have the ability to either make a regular death save, you can do the resolve point to on extern, come back with one hip point, or you could use a hero point, which would've all been granted to save yourself from dying.
Freya: Yeah. But that wouldn't, that wouldn't get rid of my persistent acid damage. Right? That's true. Yeah. And I'm at what, 'cause I was at Wounded One, so I started
Varren: at, you started dying two. Mm-hmm.
Vin: So wounded one dying. Oh,
Freya: I'm dying two.
Varren: So I'm gonna try and get to you to keep you up, but I can't do anything about the persistent, that's just the
Freya: problem. Yeah. I just gotta keep hoping I make that, make that check. Or if I can get up, I can attempt to, I don't know, fucking throw my, all my clothes off to get the acid away from me.
Varren: You can spend an action to make the check 10 instead of 15. Yeah. Once you're.
Pete/GM: Awake.
Freya: Awake. Yeah. I am gonna, I wanna, God, I wanna spend that resolve point to be up next turn and risk the other. Simply it's just get up no matter what and then I can chug a health potion and try to deal with, deal with the acid.
Varren: This is a fairly tense moment because you're at dying. Two. Mm-hmm. Persistent is guaranteed to take you to dying. Three. Yep. Because you take the damage, then you roll. If you fail your dying check, you're dead. Yeah. I mean, unless
Pete/GM: you have die hard. I do not have die hard
Varren: word level one. Uh, so I'm a human. I forgot that. I, I get a general fe My privilege is too big. I'm sorry.
Freya: I'm, I'm also human. But human half helps. Privilege is too big. It's a. I
Varren: got
Vin: a level one general feed. My glitch
Varren: is too big. It is. I could die at dying five. It's a
Freya: four. So, so I can't do both. Spin to resolve and a hero point.
Pete/GM: There ain't nothing in the rule book saying you can't.
Freya: So I mean I, you know, I'd like to spend that hero point to stabilize. I don't have to make that dying check, but also spend that resolve point. So I'll be up at one HP next, turn next to my terminals are out.
Pete/GM: Alright. So you'll just be unconscious, get rid of the dying value.
Freya: Mm-hmm. And I will immediately take a dying value as I take damage.
Pete/GM: Which puts you back into death, sea. Back to dying One.
Varren: Dying Three. Dying Three Immediately because of wounded two.
Pete/GM: Yeah. Yep. It would be dying three. So gimme that flat check to see if you get the acid off of you. Nope. Oh no.
Freya: I've, I've kind of fucked no matter what. There's no, I can, no good way to
Varren: play any of that. I can get to you, get a potion out and use it on you. Mm-hmm. And then we just kind of have to hope that Yep. It heals more than the persistent damage. I have a lesser
Freya: healing potion. In my bag.
Varren: It's in your bag. Which would take me three actions to get. That's fair.
Freya: I mean, if you could just get me up
Varren: that I have a healing potion. I'm gonna be putting it down your throat. That's
Pete/GM: what fast as we can go. Boing. Starts to change his feet begin to expand into roots. Joining up with the viney thorns that he's created all around him. And his arms turn into vines as he starts with plant shape. Now it looks like. So cast that that is two actions, still has his shale in hand and is able to strike at vin. It does. He move. Doesn't need to. That shape. Gives him wiggly arms. Oh, I see, I see. Wiggly long arms. Yep. It's 8 25. Doing five points of damage.
Vin: We're gonna react to that. We're gonna pop the selfish shield, which will reduce it by three. Fire wrapping around, probably burning some of the, the thorns round vin, but. Some of that attack still gets through.
Pete/GM: Okay, so that is all for Bolen. Next is the spider. Me and the spider are not friends. It uses an interact to change. Mia's sticking point to hanging underneath the arc of this elf tower that's there. Then uses an action. To skidder up to Veen and tries to bite him. Come on man. So rolled a 25 total, that is not a critical success. That's a normal hit. So he's going to do four points of bite damage, but I still need a fort save from Uve 20 total. You fight off the effects of the dream spider venom. Mia, you just say. The spider go. I'll go. Go make some more friends now. Bye Goby, fall Baron. The spider is now in your
Varren: face. Fully disregarding the spider Baron is just going to have to sprint his way forward here. Gonna get himself into a position to possibly help Mia here. Also, as he's running freehand, pull out a healing potion. And as he gets up to Freya, just slam it up to her face, pop the cork and pour it down her throat.
Pete/GM: Okay, go ahead and roll that healing.
Varren: Don't have a lot here, but that's an eight on the die for a max on the healing potion. You got the good one,
Pete/GM: Freya, you come back now at Wounded three? Yep. Oh boy. I've never seen someone get. That high of, also high, that wounded. Three. But you are alive. Yes. And not unconscious. There you go. Alright, Baron, that's all of your actions. Author eight, move,
Varren: pull out Yelp,
Vin: vin. Okay. I am going to attempt to trip. I'm gonna go ahead and roll the athletics check. Be an 18 against his reflex. DC
Pete/GM: meets beats, so you are going to be able to knock him prone as parts of the roots that were embedded in the thorns beneath him. Crack, and he falls down like a timbered tree. Nice.
Vin: I'm no longer immobilized. Correct from tingle,
Pete/GM: tingle foot. You take a minus 10 foot circumstance penalty to your speeds for one round. Okay? Yeah. You don't be tangle footed anymore.
Vin: Okay? So if that's the case, I am going to strike as I step out of this mass, make the strike. I forgot to target. This will be an 18 against
Pete/GM: Boland. 18 will hit ooh,
Vin: 12 damage, and maybe this is the turning point for vin. As I step out, I'll go ahead and make that reflex save.
Pete/GM: All right,
Vin: for a 20. So I'll take half on the whatever the thing is.
Pete/GM: All right. So you'll take half of nine damage. Not you, Ben. Not you. There you go. All right. And you step out of the thorns, Mia. Me visually, let me understand this. I am dangling underneath this archway. Like I imagine I'm just like spiderweb, cocooned and just kind of like dangling there. Like you got a nice hammock. Yeah, this is my life. My ears are just kind of like flopping down. Like imagine it's
Freya: probably really good for your back,
Pete/GM: just getting good stretch, just but I really want outta here. You can do that unarmed attack to try to get yourself out of it. I would like to do that. I'm probably gonna bonk my head and kill myself, but
Varren: whatever. I do like to imagine as Mia is sitting here trying to like lowly pull her way out of this spider web just. I all practice Santa Maria.
Pete/GM: I God no crystal ball.
Freya: Go ball.
Pete/GM: If I had a million fishes, I'd have them all. Your oldest 16, which is enough to escape.
Varren: The song did it. The dice
Freya: liked singing.
Pete/GM: Yay. So you get out now falling the 15 feet and take five points of falling damage. But you are free. I am free and almost dead. Cool. Welcome
Freya: to the club.
Pete/GM: So imagine that I'm Proned, right? I'm like, I'm, I'm on the, yep. So you still have two actions. I'm gonna get out. And I'm gonna move runaway. I'm just gonna go. I'm gonna go like here. It's not a runaway, it's just a, I don't know. I'm just going to get away from the stupid freaking arms a little further away from the spider.
Freya: Yeah. And has this been more
Pete/GM: action? So can I ask how many, how, how does one remove all the afflictions that it is afflicted
Freya: upon? You should be. We should be no longer prone and probably no longer flatfooted or mobilize the stupefied. I think what goes down
Varren: one around it would go away when the thing applying
Pete/GM: it ends. Okay, awesome. Yes.
Freya: You know what re stands up and I'm gonna use, I'm gonna use, oh God, how am I gonna fucking do this? Fuck God. Yeah, I'm going to spend an action to stand. I'm going to spend an action to try and just rip this acid off of me, you know, and throw it on the ground. And then I am going to spend my last action to,
Pete/GM: so yeah, if you want to spend like two actions like rolling around on the ground, that'll easily get your action. Sure. A lot. So
Freya: two A two actions to roll on the ground and then, I don't know, instead of standing, I don't know, I'll fucking cast shield or something.
Pete/GM: Sketch shield, okay. That works.
Freya: The may turn. I gotta make the, I gotta, I gotta take damage and I gotta
Varren: make it safe. Hey, on the upside I roll at eight. It physically can't take you down this turn. Yes. So you're gonna take a D six and we'll see if you hit a 10,
Pete/GM: one. One damage
Freya: and I will roll D 20.
Pete/GM: Nope, I think, I think he's
Vin: saying that it automatically goes off because he rolled in the
Pete/GM: grass. Yes. You don't have to roll the flash. Yeah. I'll,
Freya: I'll take that. Okay. I was, I was unsure. I thought you said it. It would to do that, it would make it the 10 or whatever.
Pete/GM: No. No. Okay. For persistent damage, you can do certain a, a certain amount of actions to just get whatever it is off you like, you know, if you're on fire you could stop, drop and roll and all of that stuff, or dunk yourself in water. So yeah, getting the acid is just a matter of. Finding all the little bits that the acid is boiling down
Varren: into you. Assisted recovery is a weird thing 'cause it doesn't have like defined rules. It's the GM decides. Yeah. And then gives like a
Pete/GM: bunch of examples. Bolen stands and says, you are a nuisance monkey. Hi, that's my middle name, part of your item. Is made of wood. Yes. You're staffed. It's
Vin: a, it's a pole arm, but the, the sh the shaft's probably made of wood. I haven't thought about that. Sure. Shaft's made of wood.
Pete/GM: Alright. Boing has made your pole arm then turn against you with item treachery. The wood spins around and starts to slash at you. So I need a reflex safe from you. Then, uh, 14 is a normal failure, so you struggle to hold onto the item until the start of your next turn. Attempts to disarm, you will gain a plus two bonus and the creature takes a minus two circumstance penalty to the item or checks requiring a firm gra gra ah, grasp on the item. Okay? You'll then look at RIN and you need to shut. Your mouth as he makes the the scarf that you have around your entire head begin to constrict on. You need a fortitude save you what we
Varren: get here. I've gotta use the hero point on that. I ain't taking a that one. Alright. No I don't. I don't think so. There bud. Hey Foundry,
Freya: I just wanna talk. Yeah, I just wanna talk bud. I just wanna
Varren: talk. Don't worry about it. Don't worry. We
Pete/GM: be feel fine. 17. That is a regular failure. So in addition to taking the full 10 points of bludgeoning damage, you'll also be flatfooted and take a minus 10 circumstance. Penalties of speeds. So the beginning of boland's, next turn. Alright, then walk up to Freya brandishing his Chile. Come by. And you should be dead. The dream spider approaches Varin from behind. No, I cast gun does a 25 crit. This thing 25. Just not crit, but it does hit
Varren: all right. Still got the weakness on this guy. So three additional damage to whatever this says. 12 damage total.
Freya: Baron does not consent to this.
Pete/GM: You casually point your gun behind you as the spider leaps and is about to pounce on you, and then you just blast it into a million buggy pieces,
Varren: just kind of gestures still being like having his mouth muffled a bit by this scarf around him just fires this shot off under his arm, towards the spider behind him, still facing bolin gestures to the dwarf and the spider. Holds up two fingers points at him.
Pete/GM: Three. And now you can make good on that. Promise. It's your turn. Baron.
Varren: Step one. You the only guy left, but I could fight him, but you know what? I think's gonna make him a little bit more mad. Hmm. If I go over here, pull out an antidote and go
Pete/GM: to give it to the unicorn. Okay. Absolutely do that. You give the antidote to the unicorn. And you see that it's eyes that were once dilated and looking around wildly start to become normal, changing back into their normal unicorn cube.
Varren: It just kind of locks eyes with bolin as that happens, just
Pete/GM: shrugs and the unicorn enters initiative. Hopefully on our side,
Varren: surprise. Look. Either we have an ally or I am about to be dementia. 20
Pete/GM: spoilers. Then I'm gonna break the unicorn free. What do I have to do? All right, just another Interac action. All right, one Interac
Vin: action. I tear apart at the vines. Holding the unicorn
Pete/GM: down. You rip the vines off. And the unicorn is free.
Vin: Second action. I am going to drink my lesser healing potion on my bandelier,
Pete/GM: getting nine points back, and
Vin: then using my reach I'll, I'll attempt to strike at bolin with a minus
Pete/GM: two. Okay, I will miss 10. Will miss a sacrificial unicorn stands and then leaps. Over the vines and makes a powerful charge at Bolen.
Freya: Does Bolen still have the thorn thing up?
Varren: I think those broke
Vin: when he
Pete/GM: gotten off. Yes, they did. Cool.
Varren: I wasn't planning to go at it, but I just kind of thought it was gone.
Freya: I was hoping it was gone. I wanted to make sure, 'cause I didn't want our unicorn us to do all this work. Save unicorn. Goes into the thing, fails,
Varren: dies, gets up
Pete/GM: because that would be our luck. It doesn't die. In fact, it skewers Bolen doing 12 piercing damage and two good damage to Bolen, as well as its momentum driving another seven points of damage into Bolen as his arm is impaled by the unicorn's horn. It then gallops off into the woods. You're welcome.
Varren: Kind of watch this thing, stab him and just kind of tap vent on the shoulder. Still muffle the mouth and just kind of thumbs up.
Pete/GM: Guru, this is Mia. You're up. So spider's dead. Unicorn's gone. It's just bowling. Just bowling. And I am not affected by anything anymore. Yes, the spider venom has made, has cod its way through your veins, and your immune system has been able to fight it off. You're no longer stupefied and you are no longer 15 feet up in the air. Life is good, Ari. I'm going to ignore all of my own health. Don't worry.
Varren: All of us have no health.
Freya: Yeah, it's good. Cool. None of us can help. It's fine. Like I'm, I'm at two,
Pete/GM: we're doing
Varren: great. I'm at four. Our bin's probably at like, what, maybe 10.
Vin: I just healed. I'm okay. But there,
Pete/GM: yeah, just she's, she looks angry and as, as this kind of rage grows within her, she, her hair starts like lightly floating around her, along with her skirt and scarves and everything. And I am going to use one of my Oracle spells for the first time. Yes, yes, yes, yes. And I'm going to use spray of stars. Oh, dear. Actually,
Freya: that's a, that's, I, I would be in your cone
Pete/GM: if you did that. Yeah, I was just looking at, no, I'm gonna use moon beam. All right, so that's a spell attack roll. Yes. I'm totally using a hero Point screws that Do
Freya: it, do it, do it, Joey. How many? Not one. We need to. Audience, please give us a counter of how many nat ones we've had this fight. Oh, that's
Pete/GM: so much better. Yes. It's not
Varren: even a number at this point. The answer
Pete/GM: is just yes. 23 will hit just her eyes open up and like it looks like she's glowing from the inside of her skull and just shoot straight out and hit this person in the face and it feels so good. Perfect. Deal that damnit damnit three, all of that for three three damage. And he is dazzled for one round. Yes.
Varren: It's probably gonna matter if Freya doesn't take him down or make some space. 'cause if you go down, that's a bad time. You,
Freya: you don't, don't hit the ground. Mm-hmm. I am going to, Spend my first action to stand up. I think my shield goes away. I think that's only to the beginning of my next turn, but I will stand up first action.
Pete/GM: Okay.
Vin: And
Freya: then I will just point the sword at him being like, I am really
Pete/GM: fucking
Freya: tired and I am gonna just. I'm I, 'cause I don't have the ability to spell strike. I'm just gonna go in with gouging claw with my, my free hand turns into a claw and I'm going to slam it into his face, hopefully.
Pete/GM: Alright, we're
Freya: going for piercing. Okay, because I'm gonna go through the head if I, if I
Pete/GM: do this into the eyes.
Freya: Mortal Kombat level
Pete/GM: fatality. All right. Make that tact roll.
Freya: It is a 19 for a
Pete/GM: 25. 25 is a normal hit. It's still gonna be six piercing damage. Six piercing damage. As you essentially poke his eyes out through his mask, he screams and falls to the ground. He coughs out blood. You are still too late. I might not have gotten my drink. But I already gave the gate key to kidney bow, and I will just,
Freya: after the fight is over, collapse back onto the ground, being like, I hate this. Is everything
Pete/GM: hurt? He has a few precious breaths left.
Varren: Just going to briefly walk over to where as he is bleeding out on the ground. Sift that key ring of holy symbols out and find the one for Gaza and just press it into his chest for a moment. Well, hopefully wherever you end up, at least the winds and the waves will make use of your body to revitalize this land. The last thing you can do
Pete/GM: for good, he grasps your hand and starts to do his own little prayers under his breath as blood is coming down his cheek. Slowly
Freya: sort of picked myself up. Bleeding and just like the name Ken Po isn't one that we are aware of, right? This is not one we've heard before. Not before.
Varren: Literally.
Freya: This is your fun chance to like do any kind of good probably ever. Because I hear you're kind of a bastard. Who
Pete/GM: is this person? The skull faced smile and the fog. The stick thin boogeyman who looks, who lurks near the Wildwood, a shadowy absconder of the overly precocious, but kpo is no mere story. The Slimmest Faye Lord of the thin lands and powerful Beyond Mortal Kin, and they've chosen me. As their instrument, KPO sends the gogi. KPO created the Abate curse, and KPO will punish you for what you've done here. Me, it just like sits down just like I think you're wrong. I actually think his kpo. Person, creepy faced guy likes me better than he likes you. He actually visited me and like goes on on this tangent about seeing some creepy dude in the room and like disappearing in shadows and like he likes me better.
Vin: And then Ben holds his face like, and he looks
Pete/GM: like this, right? This here. So he found him, or rather he found you. Yeah, I would never be able to contact him either. I'd just turn around and there he'd be stepping out from the shadows behind a tree or through a hole in the world. Ney Bow is everywhere. Ney Bow sees everything, but you'll find out for yourself. Yes, the Slim will come for you soon enough, and he points right at Mia. Mia like points at herself and then looks behind her like someone else has gotta be there.
Varren: Just kind of at this guy on the shoulder for a moment. Reach into a pocket on his coat has pull out a couple little what looks like essentially bulb earings with a slight blue tinge to them. You know what these
Pete/GM: are a shakes
Varren: his head. These are cold iron. Your master is a fa. There's anything in this world that I've known that I'm good at since I've remembered what happened since that moment. I'm good at hunting monsters. I'm gonna make sure every last one of these ends up in this thin figure. It shouldn't take too many if he's as thin as you say and made of shadow, but I think I have plenty enough to deal with him. And besides, he left you here for dead, couldn't care that much about you.
Pete/GM: He had his own agenda. I had mine. It was an understanding when he met. We are kin betrayed by those we sought solace in let down by the our communities. Oh, I'm sure you are letting him down now, but he helped you make it right. He coughs. You'll never find the thin lands and he dies. Good riddance. Bye. No one liked you anyway.
Freya: We especially
Pete/GM: don't does that, you know, scoot like kick dirt on
Varren: him thing. Vin, we'll need to take a moment to tend to our wounds here. I'm Freya you are looking quite thoroughly awful. If I, I can't think of a better word for it. My brain's sort of out of it too. I'm not looking the
Freya: best right now that since. The fucking tournament at the Arkana
Varren: mim. I don't suggest we stay around here given those odd patches of darkness. Perhaps leave the dying area and we can take a break there. But I do suggest we bring his body with us, perhaps a sign of goodwill to the oak stewards that he's been dealt with.
Pete/GM: Yeah, as soon as he dies, the sky turns back into a normal shade of twilight. The grass is still dead, but the circle is no longer expanding out. So you did it. You saved the day.
Freya: I rifle through his pockets.
Pete/GM: Barely. You find drugs? Drugs.
Varren: You know, I, I didn't want to stereotype it, but the way he was talking, I sort of assumed
Pete/GM: he's got a lot of drugs. Tinder twig, FLA leaf. Anyone healing serum oil and shiver? Look,
Varren: I, none of us should take any of these. The spider makes the shiver from my remembrance. These are probably best left in the hands of someone in town with the stewards who can make something of them that isn't hard
Pete/GM: drugs. I'll take it.
Varren: No, I tried it too. We're specifically not doing that right now. We're not doing drugs in the dying forest vin. We could do drugs back in either, we're not setting up a bonfire with the sacrifice platform,
Vin: so we go like a mile that
Varren: way. I'm tired and I'd like. To go
Pete/GM: to bed.
Varren: Also, I'm still bleeding quite a bit. I,
Freya: I, yeah, I would like to replace all the blood that was
Varren: let, let out of my body. It is supposed to be inside you.
Freya: It really is in the fact that it's not is a big problem. Maybe I can replace it with alcohol.
Varren: I wouldn't suggest that sterilization probably water. On the wounds? Yes. On the inside. No. We
Pete/GM: should just get some sleepies via curls up and like starts patting the ground. Like I'll just make sleepies
Varren: here. No, we're not sleeping in the dying forest. At least let us go back when the forest is alive. Yeah,
Freya: please carry. Don't wanna
Varren: walk. Pick me up. I can barely lift my gun at the moment. Under trust is standing. Then you came out of that surprisingly well. Congratulations. So drugs.
Vin: Mia, would you like to take drugs with me?
Pete/GM: I've never done drugs before, but Sure. What are drugs?
Freya: Drugs. Later? Drugs.
Pete/GM: At least wait till I'm not here.
Freya: Will
Pete/GM: drugs? You are worth a lot money to some people. Alright.
Vin: Bar. We'll never do
Pete/GM: drugs. Wink. You can't wink at
Varren: me. You have to wink at Mia when you do this.
Pete/GM: Not me. As you argue about drugs and head back to seven arches, you also take with you his plus one staph, dagger, hide, armor, and leaf mask, as well as all of the drugs. How will you find Kapo the slim and will you recover the shadow wither key. We'll find out next time after you level up to two on ash and snow. Ash and snow
Vin: uses trademarks and copyrights owned by Paso Inc. Used under Paso's community use policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use our access to this content. Ash and Snow is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paso. For more information about pazos, Inc and PAZO products, visit pizo.com. Ashton Snow is published through Scottsdale Entertainment, L L C, copyright 2023.