In this episode of Jed Bartlet is My President, I sit down with high school English teacher and my best friend from high school Liz Lutz to discuss the state of our educational system, the history of turkeys in the White House, and Aaron Sorkin's recent diversity dust-up in Shibboleth (2.08)! The post JBIMP #6. Soft on Turkeys (Shibboleth 2.08) appeared first on Chipperish Media.
- Discuss Jed Bartlet is My President on the Chipperish Forum!
- Support Chipperish on Patreon!
- Support Chipperish by shopping on Amazon using this link!
- Next week, I’ll be watching The U.S. Poet Laureate (3.17) with story nerd in training and my daughter, Sarah Schwalbe!
- Maybe your love of The West Wing is so great that you’re ready to buy the complete DVD set?
- Like Jed Bartlet is My President? Review it on iTunes!
Jed Bartlet is My President is a Chipperish Media production by Lani Diane Rich, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
The post JBIMP #6. Soft on Turkeys (Shibboleth 2.08) appeared first on Chipperish Media.★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★
What is Jed Bartlet is My President?
Join NYT bestselling author and award-winning podcaster Lani Diane Rich with a new guest every week as they watch an episode of The West Wing and pretend that Jed Bartlet is president of the United States.