Welcome everyone to Faith and Purpose podcast. Each episode of this podcast contains the personal testimony of an ordinary person transformed by an extraordinary God. My name is Kaelyn and I'm here to introduce this podcast for my friend Jesse Duke. Jesse is a husband, father, author, life recovery guide, lay counselor, and small group leader, but his most important role is disciple. As a disciple of Jesus. Jesse created this podcast to help other believers tell their faith stories. We'll be hearing the personal testimonies of all sorts of people who have one thing in common, Jesus has transformed their lives. Jesus used parables because he created us to learn best through story. And as we listen to how God has worked in others lives, we find encouragement and inspiration for our own faith walk. Whether you are already a believer or just a curious seeker, we believe that as you listen to these stories, you will be encouraged on your own faith journey. We are sure that God can speak to you through one of these episodes and that you will see that our heavenly father truly works all things together for our good. When we simply love and trust him. If you are currently going through a trial, we believe that you will come to see that your troubles, heartbreaks, and failures are not gravestones, but stepping stones into new life in Christ. Here's Jesse with today's guest.
Kacy: welcome everybody to Faith and Purpose Podcast. Today I'm very happy to have a new friend, Casey Klima, to tell her story, and I'm really looking forward to it. How are you doing today, Casey?
Jesse: I'm great. Thanks for having me, Jesse.
Kacy: you just start wherever you want to and give us your, Jesus story.
Jesse: Yeah. I think my relationship with God it started, when I was little, my parents brought me to Catholic church. I was baptized. I had my first communion. My mom's family was very involved in this Catholic churches. My grandfather was a deacon. And so he was very involved. my mom grew up going to the same church. My dad, when they got married in that church. they, they attended since I was a baby. And so I grew up probably the first 10 years of my life going to Catholic church, to CCD. my favorite part about church was singing because I love to sing. And so I would go to, mass and sing and the women in front of me would turn around and they'd say, Oh, you have such a beautiful voice. And I loved the singing, the hymns. I loved the, I even loved the rituals of it, the tradition of it. you knew what you were going to do every mass. It was pretty similar. You would kneel, you would pray, you would hug you we would attend, their fundraisers and. I have good memories of those things. it was a good time. every Sunday, it was not the best to get up so early and get ready. But I really, once I was there, I was always happy. I saw my family. I saw our friends. it was a time where I have good memories overall. I especially loved that my grandpa was the one to, give me my first communion. That was exciting. I loved dressing up and all that kind of thing. I just, I have good memories of that, but unfortunately, that didn't last. What happened was my grandparents got divorced. That set of grandparents that were involved in that church and my grandmother left my grandfather for a woman that we knew who also went to our church. That had been a long time family friends. And so the church did not. prove of this dynamic, when, divorce into, a gay relationship. And so we stopped attending and I just remember being sad, like, why can't I go, church, church. And my mom explained it to me a little bit, as much as she could. I was 10 years old, around 10 at the time. And, yeah, it was hard. I just think that was the beginning of something that, that really shaped the rest of my journey, because after that, we did start attending another church. It's called Unity Church. And so I, we would go there and. We would only go about like once a month because it was like an hour drive or maybe an hour and 15 drive. It was really far. There weren't many of them in the Chicago area where I grew up. And so we would go and I would go and I just hated it. I hated it. I hated it because I didn't like that. There was no, my familiar thing, like where's the meal, where's the singing, like what I love. There was singing, but it weren't songs I knew. Yeah. it was just totally different. It was like a woman, preaching there was, it was small. There were only like 30 to 40 people maybe in the service where i'm used to like over a hundred there was no communion like their children's program. I felt was completely different I was just like I don't like it, I would go my grandma would be there Her partner would be there. My parents would be going my brother would go You We would go to breakfast after, that was my favorite part of it, going to breakfast after the service. yeah, we started attending that. We went there for a few years. And, in that church, it's a very different teaching. Jesus was, like, in the church, they had a cross and things like that and stained glass, but it wasn't at all, Familiar, like the teaching was not the same. in this church, they did not teach sin. They did not teach hell. They're very, LGBTQ friendly, which is why my family was drawn to going there. they, it was just very different. They didn't teach the same things, which my mom, at the time was very, happy about. She told me around that time that she never really believed in hell. She didn't understand why God would send people to hell. she introduced me to things, Miguel Don Ruiz, I think. I've literally forgotten so many things, but he was like a writer on, like mindfulness. She started introducing me to those kinds of spiritual authors. Neil Donald Walsh and his books, Conversations with God, Eckhart Tolle came later, Power of Now, and, A New Earth. So I read all those. And I was really fascinated because these people seem to have a really close relationship with God and heard their voice, his voice, and I was like, I want to be able to do that. I want to hear God. I want to know what God says. Because God seems like a really cool guy, like in these books, right? He's talking about love and, unity and peace and how, he doesn't judge us, how he loves us unconditionally. and a lot of my focus turned away from Jesus and toward God, this version of God that I was being taught in church and through different books, literature, my parents, these kinds of things. it was also around that time, I didn't know this until later, like recently, that my mom was learning like meditation, even some psychic things like, meditating to contact spirits and things with a neighbor with my aunt. I didn't know that this was going on at the time, but they would go over there at night sometimes and, practice these kinds of spiritual things. yeah, that was what shaped a lot of my childhood after that. I will say like my grandfather, never really got over the divorce. He was never okay with it. He never, I think he forgave her at the end. I just don't think he ever got over the feelings of betrayal and the hurt that cost him. So it was very hard as a child to reconcile that. Divorce is, I think, traumatic to anybody. And even a grandparent's divorce can be, traumatic to a child. the things you don't think about, right? But, because your whole family is split, he felt like my parents and his other kids chose my grandma over him.
Kacy: Mmhm.
Jesse: when I look back, I really think what happened is they chose, that. Lifestyle over God and what he felt, he also felt like he was on that other side and not really, nobody really, I think they empathize with him, but. Not to the point where they ever said anything to their mom about and they never confronted her or anything about that. As far as I know, maybe they did. I don't know, but it didn't seem like he felt like they did. and he, I was happy that, before he died, I did get to spend a lot of time with him. he had brain cancer, unfortunately, and he had to move in with us. Eventually, and, during those years, or during that year, I, uh, got to take him to his treatments and things, because I was in college at the time, and so he talked to me about his conversion, actually, during that time, and I wasn't a Christian at that time, but it really stuck with me, and he still had faith in Jesus at the end. He would build. He would make these crosses out of wood and shells and he would give them away. that was a big hobby of his that he really cared about even at the end. He wanted all his stuff to make them still, even with brain cancer. yeah, he had a ton of Bibles. I only know this because I received one. And after reading it, and my aunt says she still has Bibles of his. She's given one to every family in our family to have a piece of him. And she still has more. So I'm like, yeah, that's a cool thing. Another thing is when I got his Bible, there were little things in it, like his mother's obituary thing and like little cards and prayers. And so it was really nice when I opened it up and I would see these little things because I know that they were important to him because he kept them in one of his Bibles. So another cool, fact. so back to. That area, like my mom, going to these, my neighbor's thing, that neighbor actually did eventually become a psychic. And so she, would do readings and my mom would get a reading from her and she offered me a reading. She's I'll pay for reading for you if you'd like one. So I said, sure. So I got a reading and, that was my first exposure to psychics was that. And of course it was somebody I knew, so it didn't feel weird or. bad or negative in any way, it felt very like comforting and familiar and she would say comforting things and I would go to her once in a while, after my mom would usually I would buy her another reading and when I was old enough, I would buy my own and um, she would say comforting things about, my other grandma passed away, and I missed her so much. So not the one that I talked about previously, but my dad's mom passed away and we were very close. So the idea of being able to get a message from her was like super appealing and that's really what spurred on my own interest in psychic mediumship was her passing because I really missed her and I really wanted to know she was okay, wanted any messages from her. And yeah, I would, I didn't know how to be a psychic, or anything. but interestingly enough, around that time, we hadn't gone to church in many years. I was married at the time I'd moved to Florida, I was done with college and we're, in Florida and I actually did the Dave Ramsey program for paying off your debt and I was really into it and he's a Christian. So again, I'm being thrown around. Different scriptures and things on his podcast and in his lessons and financial peace university. And I even go to a church to attend financial peace university and I really enjoyed it. And, it made me want to go to church again. I was like, man, it's been so long. It makes me want to go to church again. I think there's something to this. I am paying off my debt. I feel like God is helping me because you don't believe in God in this agnostic kind of way, universalist kind of way at the time. So it's not that I don't believe. I just believe that it's this pantheistic.
Kacy: Yeah.
Jesse: I, so I start, looking around for a church and I find a unity church that was unity that I hated, but I'm like, now I'm an adult. And I'm like, I probably wouldn't hate it anymore is my thinking. I probably wouldn't dislike it. I'm going to go try it by myself. Do what I think. So I go and I attend the service and. Everybody was super nice and the minister was a woman and she like, I spoke to her after and she was really great. I got a good feeling. So I go back and I told my husband, I'm like, look, I found a, a church I want to go to. You don't have to come, but I think you might like it. Cause his mother, my husband at the time, his mother was also into a course of miracles and these kinds of things. So we had grown up very similarly. To each other. And that was something I was so excited about when I met him was, Oh, we have similar beliefs and I don't have to feel like he's trying to convert me to Christianity or I'm trying to convert him into what I believe it felt very like natural to talk about God and things we never argued or things like that. And I thought, Oh, you might like this, So he ends up coming with me. And he likes it. And then before I know it, my mom and dad are coming with me and my brother's coming with me and we're all going to church again, do another unity in Florida and it feels good. The minister and I become friends. I think they go by spirit. She went by spiritual leader or something. in unity, it's a similar structure to a church. they identify as a church body and everything like that. But they talk about energy, meditation, they bring in a lot of Hindu beliefs into their services. They will talk about the Bible, but it's more like a verse here, a verse there, what Christians might call cherry picking verses. They don't really go into depth about the context of the verse, they just talk about a verse that fits their sermon or their message, the message of the day. Another thing she was into was science of mind. So they'll bring in that devotional kind of thing into the service. she would read from that. So I became pretty familiar with different, look at what I would call today, new age authors or writers, even once we passed on. and I became friends with the spiritual leaders. So I go to her house and we would chat and talk about God and I would, she would host workshops and I would go to them. I became friends with a lot of people that went there and then came a time for her to decide if she wanted to stay at unity. She was like a substitute. or there are more permanent position, or she wanted to leave on move, move or do a different thing. And she was also a life coach, so the life coaching, she introduced me to life coaching, which is important for later. So, because I would do some of her life coaching programs. So, what ended up happening was. They broke apart. So unity said, we're willing to pay you this much and she was like, no I'm not going to take that deal or that job. And so she said, you know instead of Stopping. What if we started our own spiritual center on the island and we start our own spiritual center and we do that because I'm not really wanting to continue with unity because they're going to make me become a unity Minister by attending these courses and all these things which I don't really am not interested in doing and she explained it She had her own reasons for not wanting to do it in short. I was like, okay She's like, would you like to help me start a spiritual center? And I was like, yeah, sure Why not? So me and my husband and my family we started Helping her build a system like a nonprofit, we do the nonprofit steps, my husband at the time, he eventually became the president of the organization. I was a board member, and so we had meetings and, we would talk about what do we want this to look like? who did we want to. have in our spiritual center and she's, she really wanted to move away from more of the Christian practices and move into more of a open, like a more open belief. even less, he's not very rigid, but even less that and more open. Is that she was talking about and I was like, sure, that sounds awesome. whatever I can do. So I became really involved in that. But then the pandemic hit. and so our in person services, all that kind of stuff had to stop and, it was 2019 2020, we moved our services online. We did it on Facebook lives. They might still be doing Facebook, but I have actually no idea. I'm not a little longer involved, obviously, but. At the time, we would do it online. yeah, so that was where I was right before things got really. Dark for me, yeah. Because what happened next was it, this all seems very like light and fun and airy and not at all dark or not at all, satanic in any way. but this is what I want to talk about is like how starting out like in a very like non threatening spaces can eventually lead to a very scary place. So that's why I'm painting this picture of how things were, even though I, it doesn't, but it never stops there. It was my experience. And so it just continues and it builds and it builds until you decide to stop. And so what happened next for me was, I want to do my own business. So I started, buying a ton of courses about, Online marketing and doing online business. I'm a speech language pathologist. I wanted to do a business versus other speech language pathologists to help a certain niche of client that I felt very comfortable with thanks to my schooling. And so I was like, I want to help. I want to have more freedom. I want to have more income. I, I really was ambitious. It's very ambitious, especially for money. I was paying off my debt. I was really into like my finances and managing them, controlling them. And so I was like, I really want to do an online business. I'm going to use my skills. I'm going to learn everything I can about doing an online business. And I just ordered so much. I paid off my debt at that time. So I poured all this money into learning this stuff and I learned on the online space on Facebook. There's a ton of spiritual business, a ton of life coaching and a ton of psychic medium stuff. And I just got roped into it, cause I was already open to it and I was already into it already hiring psychics, the fact that there were psychics online. The fact that there were teachers online and how to do this stuff, there were life coaches, like the one I'd already worked with on there. sure there was business and a lot of them roped in spirituality and business at the same time. Of course, it's very appealing. I was into like Tony Robbins and all these things. So it's like. he's not, a Christian, he's more like what I was, and I was like, yeah, positive thinking manifestation, I want to manifest my business, I'm going to manifest my business by thinking positively and doing little, maybe little rituals, if you will. I eventually like Oracle cards, which are not on my hero cards. And I would, use them for business and I had my own business clients eventually and my own, people want to start private practices and my business was growing. So I was getting these clients and I started to see that a lot of them loved the spiritual stuff. Like I was doing business coaching first and I was doing the speech therapy stuff first, but eventually I found that the desire was like, it was there, but not like a lot. Not like these people I was hiring who had hundreds of thousands of dollars of income in a year. I was like making like maybe 4, 000, 5, 000 a month and I was like, man, I wanted, I want to do more. So I was watching what they were doing and a lot of them were doing business coaching on a larger scale. A lot of times with the mindset, the more spiritual overtone. And so I was like, okay, I'm going to start to emulate that and hire people like that. and yeah, I took a manifestation course. I was like, this is a lot like what I already know. I already been growing up with all this stuff. I already, I was like, man, I know more than some of these teachers do on this stuff because of how I was raised. So it's yeah, I could do this. this is what people want to know. okay. So I started marketing myself as a, mindset or manifestation coach, a spiritual coach. And I started to do my own, mediumship at home with myself or my close friends. the spiritual leader, my mom, like I started to do more like trying to see, could I contact. The, passed on, could I be accurate? I totally believed it. And I think that's where some Christian authors get it wrong. I've read since, you know, the last few years, I've read some books on Christians who talk about mediums and psychics, and a lot of them believe that we're just making it up, that we're, that they are, I'm not one of them anymore, but they are making it up that they are, Just like imagining it, but they have really strong imaginations or that, they're just making money. That's not it. Like a lot of psychics do it for free. they just genuinely enjoy it. It's not about the money all the time. Sometimes it is. Usually it's a part of it, but it's not usually the whole thing. I think what's appealing is it's like a high. It's like you feel high, like I used to call it spirit high, you would feel like you're contacting with unknown secret knowledge and it was like addictive
Kacy: Yeah.
Jesse: okay, they could tell you something about this and they could tell you something else. And like, how could you not become rich if you could access the secret knowledge? How could you not be successful if you can access the secret knowledge from these spirits, So I didn't really see myself as contacting only dead people. I saw myself as contacting what I would call spiritual guides or, God himself, Gaia, all these things I saw myself as being able to connect with even things like Jesus, okay, like I'm open to Jesus talking to me is what I would think I'm open to that. Buddha, Jesus, and you would do these Oracle cards and you would flip a card and it would have Buddha or it would have. a Hindu god or goddess or it would have a Virgin Mary or something and you'd be like, oh, that's who's talking to me or that's, this is the message that they're giving me the message is, something extremely unbiblical usually. So it's, very addictive. I would say, I would buy more and more sets of cards. I would get, I would start like selling my own reading. It was just, like this, it's almost like an LLM, So it's like a multi level, Pyramids game kind of thing. It's which they hate coaches hate when I say this, but it's true because I was in it. It's you're a bottom tier coach or whatever. And then you hire a coach above you. And then it's then you get to their level and they go up. And then it, cause over time, if you keep marketing and growing a following online, you can eventually make more and more, you get better at selling a lot of it's like sales. Which is not, I would try to make it spiritual, but at the end of the day, it's just selling it's just sales. Like I would think Oh, if I go on at this time, maybe it's just like weird stuff I would do. but yeah, I was kept higher. I'm just saying I kept spending money. I was in reinvesting in my business, but it was more reinvesting in coaching. Not so much like hiring people. I did end up hiring. Maybe I think I heard one person once for my social media, but I didn't last very long. I was almost burnt out at that point. But, during the high of my spiritual business, I was doing the manifestation and I did a meditation in a free Facebook group. I was running, and I noticed when I did the meditation, I got $10,000 out of nowhere. Like literally, like I got, I was gifted 5,000. I had sold like $5,000 worth of things online, and I got $10,000 within 30 days. And I was like, wow, maybe this meditation is the reason I got that money. So I did the same meditation on my Facebook group live and people watched it. And within 28 days between every, I had a group of about 200 people. they had quote unquote manifested a million dollars from that meditation and they credit it to the meditation. It wasn't like, regular income they were making, they were talking about, it was like gifts. It was like stocks. It was a business. Somebody launched a business and it took off, an unrelated business. So it was like, I was like, this is real, this is real. I am onto something. So I started doing, marketing myself like that. Okay. I know how to make you money, which is very appealing to people. very easy to sell that. And so I started to really, I was having like 15, 000 a month. Just from my online business, not including my speech therapy. So what ended up happening was I wanted to leave speech therapy because I was like, I don't need it anymore. I don't need to do this. So I quit. I just devoted myself all to this stuff, just to like my own spiritual development, to my business, to manifestation, all that stuff. So all in four months, this is all happening, like literally. And then during that time, cause it's just things were chaotic. I asked, I got really into twin flames. Which is this belief that you have a soulmate that's like more than a soulmate. Like you have a person out there that's like a perfect match. It's like a half of your soul is this other person. And if you're together, then it's like nothing can stop you. Basically you become unstoppable couple. like, Oh, that's not my husband. So I literally asked for a separation during that time. Convinced because all the cards were telling me all my messages were telling me all my Oh, this isn't, this guy's not for you. And I would accuse him of not supporting me, and not being there for me, not believing what I believed. Cause I was getting into more of this stuff. And he was like, what happened? what happened? And so I asked for separation, he's hurt and moves away with my dog. and so I'm going through all that during this four month period with all these trips and all these, this money and all this, it was just crazy. And, I'm like on a weird. During that time, it was like, I would wake up in the middle of the night terrified, like I would see things in the corner of my eye, I had a frog infestation, weirdly enough, I would have frogs, on my door, getting into my house every day, they would just be drawn to my house, tons of them, little tree frogs. And I was like, what in the world? I, nobody could tell me what was going on. Like I would ask other psychics, like, why are frogs drawn to me? Can you tell me, I, also had, a candle incident where I'd made this candle in a spiritual way and I had dried flowers and I was doing a reading or something in the other room and I come back and I have a, the smoke alarms going off and my whole, candle's on fire and it's just burning, Like crazy. And I take a blanket and I try to put it out and it fell onto the carpet. And I remove it outside. I literally almost burned my house down and it was really scary and I opened the door and a bird flies in my door and I'm like, what? I just had a fire and a bird is flying in my door. Okay, and I think it's meaningful. obviously, I think it's meaningful something. Everything means everything when you're in that so I look down at the carpet and in the carpet is a star pentagram from the burn marks of my candle and I was like, what in the world? I wasn't into witchcraft. I didn't think I wasn't identifying that way at that time. And I was like. There's a pentagram in my carpet. Okay, so I was really freaked out and that time things really started to ramp up like at night, things would fall off my walls, like paint, like paintings or different things. Especially if they were related to my marriage, they would start falling. things would move in my room on their own. I never saw anything levitate or anything like that. It was more like they would just shuffle across the floor. And that had actually been happening to me since I was in college. I would hear things move around in my room at night, especially after I turn off the lights, get in bed, I would hear things moving in my room on their own. But I could never tell what it was or what was doing it. And, so yeah, that was definitely going on at that time a lot. and I ended up getting a dog cause I was so freaked out. I was. And I was so depressed, I was like, I need something because even though all this great stuff was happening, I was going through a divorce, I was like, it was headed that way. It seemed it was just hard. and so I ended up trying to get back together with my husband and I say, you look like I don't think that right of me. I think you should come back and we can try to make this work. And so he does come back. He doesn't want to, but he does, and he's angry at me. And the day he comes back, I'm going to, I'm literally leaving the house that we lived in. He's coming back to the house. He's driving in the neighborhood. I'm leaving at the same time, and I'm going to do my first in person mediumship. somebody had hired me to do a reading for her and her friends for some like bachelorette or, some kind of party. And so I was literally going to do that. He's coming at and I'm like, look, I have to go and I'm all dressed up like hair, makeup, dress, and he looks at me and he's just Oh, what have I done? He looks at me like, what have I done? It's still going on, obviously. So I leave and I do the reading, I come back and he's just mad. And we tried to work it out and I, it just, yeah, he ended up leaving. He did not stay with me. even though I wanted to be with him, I even hired. marriage coach, cause there's coaches for everything, but I hired a marriage coach. I was like doing everything I could to like, make it work, after asking to leave. And but it just didn't, it didn't stay, he ended up why he wanted to end things. He actually, I find it found out he had hired a psychic and that psychic told him we were over. And, that's what made the final decision for him. But I didn't even know he'd hired her. I didn't even know this was going on. yeah. I, didn't know what to say to that. What do you say when you're a psychic and somebody's a psychic told me not to be with you? what do you say to that? yeah. Really messed up. so we end up getting a divorce. And, At this time, the guy I thought who maybe was my twin flame was definitely not. That was a lie, of course. And, but I'm still thinking my twin flame's out there. I'm like, okay, God did this because I'm supposed to be with somebody else. This was obviously the plan. I'm going to be fine. I'm going to, find somebody, else. And, but I'm like too depressed to date for a while. I actually move out of my house. I move in with my parents. I, my business is not making any money. I'm too depressed to do any marketing. I don't even want any clients. I don't have a job because I quit that. So I'm like, Oh, things are, I have savings. So I was like, I'm fine. I have a lot of savings. I can just live off that, And that's what I do. and I don't have any bills if I live with my parents. So I could float on for a while like that and I can just. Try to be inspired again by this work, and I'm just really upset at that time with doing my own readings for myself. And he was trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. and so I. And, being interested in dating again and. Get on the dating apps and I then meet my now husband, which is a totally different story, but that's what's going on. and I get into, because I have nothing to do and because I'm not really doing anything, I, get really involved in an online group of a woman who my old coaches who are mediums would say it's too dark for them. She's too dark, like bad energy, bad vibes, whatever you want to call it. She gives bad energy and I start in her group and she, and I begin talking and she notices How accurate my predictions are how accurate I am with my psychic skills or whatever you want to call it and how? How I have so many spiritual experiences right because I have stuff like flying off the wall Like I have stuff going on every day like the spiritual stuff and it kind of people are interested in that they are intrigued. So she Is interested in me and we start talking and I hire her, I have no money coming in. I'm like, I'm going to hire her. It's but you're hail Mary. if this doesn't work, nothing's going to work. And we end up trying to do a business together and a podcast together and all these things. And we're really into the twin flame stuff. I have my new relationship. She has her relationship. We're talking about synchronicities, which is like. young Ian kind of way of thinking about the world, like your internals reflected in the external and vice versa and everything's connected and everything's meaningful and everything has everything to sign like a license plate would be like a sign and we would write it down and then this would be a sign and then this and then we would try to make it all fit into some kind of message and we would do that together so she would get something and then I would get something we would share it on the phone like texting and So it was this like spiral of like looking back, I'm like, what was I doing, but it was a spiral of this interest and it was keeping me like enthralled with this kind of work, Mediumship and, doing psychic readings for people because people were still coming for a reading once in a while. And during that time, I, this is something that was very pivotal for me was I, my parents had gifted me a paddle board for Christmas. So I take it out for the first chance I can, when it gets warm and I'm going to take it out in the ocean. All right. My parents are with me. I'm, it's Mother's Day. I think the year was, 2021 Mother's Day and I'm out on the ocean, with my pattern board and I see this huge splash and I'm like, is that shark?
Kacy: Oh God.
Jesse: It's an adult shark. I don't know. I see whales out there. I'm like, okay, what is that? I'm staring trying to figure out what that huge splash was. And all of a sudden I see this woman pop out of the water and I'm like, Oh, it's somebody swimming. maybe it's somebody like, I'm like, that must be somebody else because that there's no way they could have traveled from that watch to here. It's too fast now. I'm like, she must be swimming, practicing swimming, travel on or something. Ocean swimming, but it was really deep where I was. I was on a paddleboard. I was past the waves. You know what I mean? So I'm really far out. And I can see the beach, obviously, but. it's far. And, she pops up and I'm like, Oh, like she's going to say hi or something to me because it's weird that she's swimming right next to my paddleboard. And it almost looked to me like she was wearing like a mask or something. And I was like, Oh, I looked at her and my brain couldn't process what I was seeing, if that makes sense. your brain starts to try to attach things to something when it doesn't know what it's looking at. And that's what my brain was doing. It's oh, those are goggles. Oh, that's, her hair is green. oh, it's fine. And then she goes down under, she doesn't dive down. She just drops down and doesn't come back up. And I was like, what in the world was that? And my mom actually thought too.
Kacy: When she came up, was she looking at you? Was she trying to communicate?
Jesse: no, she looked past me like it was almost like she didn't look at me at all. She looked past me and she had black eyes like they're just black. her hair was blonde, but it looked green like it had been in the water. you know how hair like it's that green tint. And I thought to myself when I first saw her, she needs a bath, that was my first thought. I was like, oh my gosh, her hair, is messed up and her head wasn't normal shape. It was like a long, in the back, like the hair either was piled up or her skull was longer. and she had gray skin. Like it was very pale, like super pale. very gaunt looking tiny lips. and she had red around her eyes, almost like scale. and when I saw the tail, it was like a seal skin. like a smooth of tail. that's what I'd seen splash. so I'd gotten a little look of it. And I was like, I didn't believe in mermaid, I didn't really believe in mermaid, wasn't something I ever really thought about, even though I was in the spiritual world, but you can bet after that I was very interested in mermaid, because I didn't know what else that could have been. And now I know what it likely was, which was, Either a, what they, what some people call a Nephilim or a demon, because, mermaids are just a cute little fairy tale. They tell people to explain demonic activity, and the Bible is pretty clear about what these things are, and, They can appear in 3D, in flesh, I didn't know that, I thought spirits were spirits, but they can appear in the flesh, in my experience, and that's what had happened. I believe it happened, now looking back, I believe it happened because of all the stuff I was doing, I was basically opening up, probably some kind of, I don't know if you want to call them portals or what, but some kind of energy field where they felt attracted. And they were like, this girl like into us, so we're going to reach out and then it kept building because when you experience those things, you have no explanation for them. You want to get to the bottom of them. And I was like, mermaids are real. Oh my gosh. my mom actually saw it too from a different perspective. She was to my right and she looked up and she saw the same demon. And. She thought she was imagining it, so she didn't say anything. I was like, did you guys see that? She's no. then a few days later, I'm like, did you see that? She's yes, I did. I just didn't want to admit that I saw it. It's too weird. I'm like, okay, so at least I know I'm not crazy. Because yeah, it was crazy. so I go down this rabbit hole of mermaids after that. And I am very interested in, I start channeling a program for my business and it's called the abyss. And I have people joining because they're like, they've never heard of anybody who's seen a real life mermaid before. They want to know what's going on. So they join and I charge like a membership fee or something. And, we channeled mermaids and I, it's just gibberish, gibberish that I was channeling. it was English, but it was, didn't make any sense. And, something that did end up being interesting was that, that woman I was still working with that I'd hired that was very dark, She and I were still doing our work on a podcast and channeling on the side, and she was helping me with my program and ways she could and stuff. And, she was sharing, I was starting to channel this thing that called itself the white God. And it was a, when I saw him, he looked like a devil. He had horns like a devil, like not, I didn't see him in a 3d, like I did the mermaid. I saw more in my, my mind, I would get these images or vision. And I thought it's like white, double looking, scary looking thing. And I was like, I think this is the devil or it looks like it. And she was like, yeah. And at that point you're like, are you afraid that the devil at that point, you've done so much stuff. Like it's, you just kind of ask yourself, like, am I afraid of this thing or not? It seems nice, and scripture says, angel, Satan despises himself as an angel of light. he was promising us all these things. Riches and her luck. if you ever want to talk about like job in real life, it was like her. She had lost everything. I'm doing this stuff. She had gone from multimillion dollar business to literally selling her house. like she lived in a trailer. And she had previously had a multimillion dollar. Spiritual business, just to give you an idea of what this stuff does to people. and so I was trying to help her, get back to, like, where she used to be. And, yeah, it was depressing. her life was in shambles. It was really bad. She was actually possessed at one point, by a demon that called itself, I think, Lilith. She threw up black stone. and the only thing that she wanted when she was in a possessed state, While she's throwing up and just talking gibberish and talking a different voice and doesn't remember anything. Her husband's cross on his neck, he has a cushion, was the only thing that she would like recoil from. And, it was like she wanted her husband when she was possessed, but she also didn't want him because of the cross. And it was the whole thing. You would think, Justie, at this time, it would have occurred to us. What was happening, right? You would think okay, this is so obvious. we're not obvious to us. like, how did I not see this? Like, all the signs were there. Everything was there, what was happening. And yet we had no idea. And, this white god, he would say things like, I'm a dragon. I'm a snake. I, and I was like, how can you be a dragon and a snake? I didn't make any sense to like, we literally would talk about this on a podcast, like, how can it be girls like, and okay, book of revolution, I'm a dragon and the snake and the dragon, which is Satan. I'm like, yeah, okay, makes sense.
Kacy: it makes sense now.
Jesse: it does now. Yeah. And yeah, I, but all this fizzles out all this fizzles out. I, months pass, nothing really happens, like no big money, no big scale, no big deal. I'm trying to make these big deals, like nothing's happening. I'm listening to these signs and messages and nothing's going right. And I'm like, okay, maybe I just got to wait it out. It's not my time, whatever. yeah, I end up being kind of disappointed and very disappointed and very not into it. Like all of a sudden, like my interests are like dying in this stuff. And I'm like, man, like I used to love it. I don't even want to do the channeling. I don't even want to do reading. I took all my stuff offline. I was thinking about closing my business. I actually got a job as a speech therapist again, working full time. I, my life's becoming more normal, if that makes sense. And yeah, I was still doing witchcraft. I, I did make friends with local people who like spells and things like that. So I was learning how to do spells and I would cast them. And, I always thought I was doing good things. I wasn't a bad witch. I was like a good one. And, so I would still doing that stuff. I even bought like a broomstick from Salem. I thought that was cool. That kind of stuff. I was really into that. reading spell books, like nature spells, things like that. I was doing that stuff. And then, one day, I was reading my Bible, because I tried to read the Bible. through this whole experience, I'm trying to read the Bible. It was from my grandfather, and it would be sitting on my bookshelf all the time. And I would open it up, and it was like reading another language. I couldn't understand a word I was reading. It was like, what? I, one sentence, I could not understand. One sentence. I And then one day I opened it up and I opened up to Deuteronomy and all of a sudden I can understand it and I'm like, Oh, it is an English. I can't read this. Oh my gosh. It was so weird. I was like, I can't believe I'm understanding what I read it. And I opened it up and I basically read. I opened it up right to Deuteronomy. I had no idea what Deuteronomy was. I had no idea. Like I randomly read the Bible. Like I have no clue what I'm doing. And it says. No one among you is to sacrifice a son or daughter in the fire. Practice divination, tell fortunes, interpret omens, practice sorcery, cast spells, consult a medium or spiritist, or inquire of the dead. Everyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord, and the Lord your God is driving out the nations before you because of these detestable acts. Deuteronomy 18, 10 12. And I'm like, you have got to be kidding me. this isn't okay with God? I thought this was God. this is not okay with God. I was like, oh no. And I'm convicted. I believe it. I can't tell you why I believed it. I can't tell you. It doesn't make sense, honestly. But I believed it. And I was like, God is not happy with me. And I'm detestable and I'm an abomination, according to Deuteronomy. And so I Google, is Old Testament still true today? And up top, nobody else but Doreen Virtue, who was a New Age author, who converted to Christianity. And she's talking about this verse, exactly this verse that I'm, that I read. She said, this is true today. I was a medium, I was a psychic, and this is true today, and you cannot do it. And I was like, I've heard of a Doreen Virtue, everybody talked about her, she'd gone off the deep end in Christianity, and how crazy she was for leaving everything, and everything like that. She was really big in the 90s, early 2000s, really big. She traveled with, Wayne Dyer, things like that. yeah. And I was like, Okay, Doreen thinks this is real. So I text my friend, the other coach, who I was working with, channeling with, and I say, hey, I read this. What do you think? and she's Oh, that's, not everything in the Bible is true. It's not all true. Some of it's true. Cause we would talk about the Bible once in a while, like the very common things that I knew from Catholic church.
Kacy: Yeah.
Jesse: but yeah, like it, she's it's not true. and I just didn't know what to say. I was disappointed, honestly, because I was looking for an excuse not to do what I was doing anymore. I didn't really want to anymore. And, yeah, so it was a little disappointing. I really thought she would take me seriously, and she didn't. And, why I relied on another person, that's mistake number one. But. That's where I was. And, so yeah, I, I don't know after that things really, I really wasn't interested after that very much. even my boyfriend at the time, he would play stuff in the car, like different new age kind of lessons, but I would be like, no, I can't, I cannot listen to him. He would do he would hire like a psychic and I'd be like, I don't want any parent, I don't really care. I don't want a part of that. He would do moon groups. I didn't, it was like, I got a bad feeling all of a sudden about all this stuff, all of a sudden it's y'all giving me bad feelings. I didn't know what it was. so, one thing I did forget to mention that I do want to mention that I was into before my conversion was Gnosticism. So Christian Gnosticism, which is like, Looking at, the gospel of Thomas or the gospel of Mary Magdalene, these kinds of things. there's an author who wrote a book, I forget her name, I'm driving crazy, but, she, I read her book about Mary Magdalene, and it was like, it's a newer book and I did a study with a group of women about it. And it's a how Mary Magdalene is just like Jesus and their equals and all this stuff. And, I was really into that for a while. It all goes together. That's the thing. All this stuff. I was a yoga teacher. I'd gone to yoga training in Thailand for a month. it all fits like nothing argues against each other is what I realized. Like I would get visions of gods and goddesses from ancient Rome and ancient Greek. I didn't even know what they were and they would tell me their name and I would Google it and lo and behold, it was like this is why I had no idea. Like I couldn't have imagined it because I'd never heard of it.
Kacy: Right.
Jesse: but they all would come to me. the thing that didn't come to me, was the God of the Christians. We would, we called it the light God for some reason. And it was like that God didn't want any part of all this other stuff that we were doing. That was the only God we knew of that would not coexist with the others. Buddha and Krishna and. Mary Magdalene, like the Gnostic versions of God and the, the Jungian theories and Gaia, all these things coexisted just fine. They didn't argue against each other. It didn't really, it disagreed, but it also, you could always rationalize it to make sense together. that's the messages I would get. That we're always from these kinds of beliefs. I didn't get any biblical messages ever. The only biblical message I ever received was from the Bible. I wouldn't, or from the devil, but he was talking about himself in the words of the Bible. because the devil knows the Bible extremely well, better than any of us. He knows it front and back. He knows what happens. He believes it. He does not argue with the Bible. he lies though. He's a liar. So he'll deceive you. But he also knows the truth, and so he, it's an interesting realization I had when I converted was, that some of the things he said were true regarding himself, that he is a snake and a dragon, that he, has minions, he has demons. On his team that poses these gods and goddesses for him to further deceive humanity. And he was right in that the white God, him, he, I don't know why he called himself that, but whatever. He is all those in one. They are all the same. They're all the same. They all go by different shades of gray, but in the end, it's all a demon with that agenda to still steal, kill and destroy. And yeah, I realized that. After my conversion, which happened, close. Around this time where I'm just interested, I, what happened was that person that I was channeling with, she said, Casey, I'm going to get baptized at the church I go to. And she's the minute I agreed to be baptized to myself, she's I felt the Holy spirit. And she's I'm going to do the Christian thing. And I was mad when she told me that and how it's mad. And I was, I didn't tell her I was mad, but I was. And I thought to myself, why am I mad that she's doing that? Is it because I'm sad that I won't have a channel anymore? No, because I don't even want to do it anymore. It was, I was mad because I wasn't doing, I wasn't a Christian. I wanted that and I didn't have it. And I felt this voice say, you can have that. You can have that, too. So I decided, okay, I'm gonna have this. I'm a Christian. I'm gonna be a Christian. I'm gonna have Jesus. And, it wasn't as simple as that. I had to repent for all the things I had done. all the sins I had committed. The divorce, the channeling, the sorcery, no spells, psychic witchcraft. I repented and that was hard. I cried for I think a day and I just felt terrible that I had done these things, that God didn't want me to do. And I understood, I just understood that it was wrong.
Kacy: I just felt like I had done so much at that point and nothing had brought me to enlightenment or to Nirvana or to anything. money, wealth, like nothing, like I did have a relationship, but that was about all I had at that time. Like I was living with my parents. I. Had a normal nine to five again. I didn't even in my mind. I'd failed like my business, I had closed it I had no interest in doing any of that stuff again because I just knew where it led I just I was like I just Was it was like the rose colored glasses were taken off of that whole world online. it just became clear that it wasn't for me. And in my midst of not really doing much, except working a normal job and, I had knee surgery around that time, I was laid up, and then my, the woman I had been channeling with off and on at that point, wasn't we used to do a podcast, but we had stopped and all this stuff, she, said how she was, converting to Christianity after her experience. deciding to get baptized at her husband's church and how she was filled with peace. And I believe it was the Holy Spirit, and she was very, genuine. It was a very genuine conversion for her. I could tell, and, it affected me in the fact that it made me angry that she hadn't supported me earlier when I told her the scripture I'd read. And I just knew I didn't have to be angry because I could still have Jesus and the Bible and God and the God of the Bible, I could still have that. And, so I went through repentance. and I started to read about other people who converted, who left the new age or other religions for Christianity. And those were really helpful for me just to spend some time really looking at myself. and I really wanted to look at myself and understand why I had believed a lie for so long. And, so what I first, I, I prayed. I was really into dreams and the new age I would dream interpret and I would believe my dreams. my dreams were what I thought were powerful. I would get names of deceased people in my, I would see deceased people in my dreams. I would carry out messages from them to other people or to myself. I would see like different synchronicities in my dreams. I would see like aliens in my dreams or fairies or what have you, like all the, all this stuff, mermaids. And I would write them all down and journal it. And I would either take a young Ian perspective of Oh, it's like talking about my subconscious, or I would think it was real, like real spirits talking to me. And I think it was a combination. Cause some of the spirits, communicated messages that ended up being true that I could not have known. there's no way I could have known. And so, yeah, that's a whole thing, but, so I prayed to God for a dream. I said, God, I know you might not use it, but if you will, please show me what happened to me. That was my question. show me what happened. That was my request. Show me what happened to me. And so that night, I dreamt, I was sitting on a square, retaining wall, brick wall. And in the middle was just, grass. I didn't see what was in the middle, but around the square wall were all these people, and I was sitting next to my mom. And me and my mom were talking, and it seemed like a good conversation. And all of a sudden I see a little snake probably 12 inches long and it was a cobra snake and it had a little hood and things and at first I'm like, I don't like snakes sounds but it seems like nice the snake, it was like intelligent and like cute. And it was like move in a way that it understood me. And I was like, Oh my gosh, it's like a smart snake. And I like, it's like climbing on me and it's I'm holding it. And I'm not that I've helped snakes. So I'm not that scared of them where I'm like. I just don't like the idea of being bit by them. that's a thing poisoned by that. But other than that, I'm not that scared of that. So it's climbing on me and I'm like, Oh, my mom's Oh my gosh, the snake really likes you. That's so great. And I'm like, yeah, but I want to talk to the other people around. So I eventually let the snake go and I go move, move along the wall and talk to somebody else. And the snake follows me and I'm like, Oh, here's the snake again. I'm like, it does really like me. it was weird. It was like. Why is it following me? There's always people around and it's following me and I again, take it and I'm like, okay, a little snake and I'm like, okay, go do something else. try to get, trying to get it off of me. But then it realized I was trying to get away and it got angry and it started to come for me and I was like, Oh no, it's not looking happy. And it climbs up my back. So I didn't pick it up. It just climbed up my back and it climbed down my right arm and it bit me in my hand And it bit me so hard, I felt it and I jolted up right in bed and I looked at my hand to see if something had bit me. It was that real. And I knew immediately what the message was, which was, I had allowed Satan, which is a snake to pursue. I had invited him in and then it had pursued me and it wanted to kill me. And that was its whole mission. and so I just thanked God. I said, thank you for showing me what had happened to me. And, I think the purpose of my mom being there was that's how the door was opened originally. Was through the things she introduced me to unknowingly, not knowing that it was Satan We're opening ourselves up to but that's that was the person and then that's what happened It tried to kill me. It wasn't successful, but it that was the mission it had so knew that the dream thing worked So the next dream is really important to me. I prayed the next day for another dream And I said, God, I really want to know if the spirits I've been communicating with are real or if they're demons, because there's a lot of like opinions out there. Nobody really knows, are they ghosts? Are they the spirit of the person who died? Or are they demons? Like hauntings, right? Are they, I was really interested in hauntings and stuff, growing up and I that kind of thing. I'd watch like reality shows on ghost hunter people really interested in that kind of thing. I even had like goals of doing that, I thought it'd be fun. now I know they're demon hunters really. And you can't really hunt a demon. it comes to you. It doesn't need to be hunted. yeah, I was like, I want to know, were they the spirit of my grandma? is that her? Have I been lying to people when they'd say their uncle came to me or their son or their sister? Have I been lying? Like not knowing I was lying, but lying like to them being deceived. And so I wanted to have a dream where God would tell me. were these the spirits of the deceased or were they demons like Doreen Virtue said they were demons. So I wanted to know, and I, go to bed and I wake, I dream I'm sitting in a room and across from me is my grandma who had passed, my dad's mom, and that was the main person I was always interested in communicating with because she meant so much to me. And, so I see her sitting across from me and I'm talking to her and all of a sudden she starts to morph into this ghastly non human thing, like her face changed, her body changed right in front of my eyes. And I woke up and that I must have been asleep only for a few hours. And I woke up in the middle of the night and I was like, that was the answer to my prayer. So they were demons. They were not the deceased spirits of people I thought they were. which was, I would have been okay with either answer. Like I still would have been a Christian, converted, despite the answer. But I just wanted to know for my own, testimony, and to understand. So I was grateful that God gave me those answers, the Satan answer and the spirit, the deceased spirits answers. they are demons. I don't believe they are the real spirits of people. I think demons know how to look a certain way, act a certain way. They are very smart. They've been around a lot longer than us. they're much smarter than us and they know what we want. They've been watching us our whole lives. I think they're everywhere. I don't think they're like once in a while, like you'll run into one. I think they're waited to be invited by a cult, by sin,
Jesse: there's a verse that says that Satan roams the earth looking for whom he may devour. So if we become devourable, that's who he goes for.
Kacy: Yes. Yeah. And he has his minions, and there's lots of, if you look at the Bible, it says, what was it? Like a third of the angels. fell with him something like that. There's a lot of them. We don't know how much that it could, but he says there's like as many angels as there are stars in the sky or something. So I'm thinking there's a lot, and I'm not saying this to be scared or to be fearful of Satan or his, demons, Jesus has already defeated them. So we're looking at a war already won, but he knows that, but he's still going to have the fun he wants to have and then bring as many souls with him while he has the chance. And you don't have to argue with me about the spiritual realm being real. because like I said, I had so many spiritual experiences of the spiritual realm and I really think God says not to, this is my opinion, I really think God says that not to do divination, sorcery and all those things because yes, it is offensive to him because he's, you're not going to find him in that. It's a waste of your time, but more so he doesn't want you in danger. because they are dangerous, they have the capabilities of really hurting you. and I don't say that to scare people. I just want them to be aware that I'm very, I feel very fortunate and blessed that's all that happened to me was losing money and a few years of, obsession, I feel fortunate that nothing worse happened to me. Like I was never possessed as far as I know. I was never like my friend, like I had friends who were possessed because of this stuff. Like it's very traumatic when that happens to a person that changes you forever. It's really not fun. you talk to people who've been possessed. It's not something you have any, you would ever want. it's traumatizing to everybody involved. so I'm blessed that never happened to me. I'm blessed that I didn't die before I converted. I'm blessed that I now I get to go to heaven. I, yeah, I, the best sleep of my life was after those dreams. Cause I just knew like my soul knew it was saved. I, because I would wake up in the middle of the night and be like, Oh my gosh, thank you God. Thank you God. I don't have to be scared of going to hell anymore. I didn't even realize I was scared of that until I knew I was saved. That's what's interesting. You don't really fear hell when you're going to hell.
Jesse: Hmm.
Kacy: but you, your soul knows your soul definitely knows because I could feel a difference. Asleep. I slept peacefully. Like
Jesse: does,
Kacy: that up.
Jesse: when you say you slept peacefully, do you still have visitations from him? These entities.
Kacy: no, I don't. I was actually like completely delivered, which a lot of people don't experience like that. unfortunately, like Doreen Virtue says she still had a lot of demonic activity after. I was I followed Doreen Virtue's advice and I got rid of all my stuff. So I got rid of my broomstick, my cards, my journals. My channel, I even deleted my social media accounts with all that stuff. I, deleted, threw away. Interestingly enough, my hard drive of my computer died and even the computer people couldn't figure out why, now was that demonic or God? I have no idea, but it was a blessing either way.
Jesse: Yes.
Kacy: so like it, it was stuff like that happens. And then, like all my books, all my new age books, I threw them away. I definitely recommend people throw them away, if you have it. And like crystals and stuff, I had a ton of crystals, I threw those out. And it's sad, it was sad because I invested so much money in that stuff. Like thousands of dollars. It's all pointless, garbage, demonic garbage. all the yoga money I'd spent like doing yoga and being trained in it, garbage, because actually some of the most demonic experience I ever had happened in Thailand when I was in the yoga training. I'd be visited by the Mahavidyas, which we were like worshiping during the day. And they would come to me at night. So when people say yoga is not spiritual, yes, it is. They visit you because those demons that go by those goddesses or gods that you are worshiping while you're in a certain pose are going to be opened, are going to be drawn to you. And I don't know, do demons like, stay to one name that I, people who exercise demons say they have a name and that they're very like clear what they are, but. They can disguise themselves as whatever they want and they can lie and deceive you. So you can't really say what a demon says is ever true. but I, like in my experience, Certain ones are welcomed in by what you do. So if you're doing yoga, you're going to get yoga gods and goddesses. And I was really into the yogi literature, and they levitate and all these things, right? Like they talk about how much power they have, the yogis, and that's why they do yoga in a way, and for enlightenment or whatever, but that's all demonic, like you start to see like people who are possessed, levitate. I knew new age authors who could levitate, and why? Because they're Trapped in demonic activity, convincing themselves that it's good. Angels of light. I thought I was communicating with good angels, only I would pray. I like surround myself with golden light and, all these things they teach you to stay protected. Oh, you're fine. If you stay protected, guess what? The good angels aren't going to come to you when you're doing this stuff. Cause it goes against God's law. So you're not going to attract any good angels because it goes against God's law. God what you're doing and they obey God So you cannot attract a good angel doing this stuff
Jesse: It sounds like, you said you started throwing things away and all the money that you spent, it was lost. It reminded me of Paul's statement that he counts everything as lost because he now knows. Jesus,
Kacy: Yeah, I love that.
Jesse: that's my paraphrase, but that's awesome. since you were talking about getting rid of all this paraphernalia, demonic stuff, what one piece of advice would you like to pass on to anybody who's out there listening right now?
Kacy: I think you know if you're considering Christianity and the beliefs There and, aren't quite sure. I would just say, pray with an open heart for God to reveal the truth to you in a way you understand, because God used dreams for me, because that's what I understood. He wants us to reach out to him and to know him. And if you're on the fence, like not sure, my advice would be pray for him to reveal himself to you. because that's really what helped me. but I had never done that. I had never done that until I did. And then I knew,
Jesse: Yeah, that's great advice because, Jesus already died for our, all of our sins 2, 000 years ago, so we don't have to beg him to forgive our sins. He's already done that. It's up to us To come to him and to receive
Kacy: And repent, yeah. The repentance is very powerful. And like, knowing that all of us have fallen short. All of us have fallen short and so we don't deserve God, but God is forgiving enough and loving enough to accept us as we are when we come to him. And then he starts to do his thing, he starts to mold us into the likeness of Christ. And so that's something that I can't wait to share, with my husband when we come back.
Jesse: I look forward to it. Would you pray for our listeners before we wrap things up?
Kacy: Yeah. Yeah. Dear God. Thank you so much for this opportunity to talk with Jesse. And the listeners of this podcast, God, I just pray that you bless each one of them and that you show your face and wrap them in love and peace as that is what the message of your son really is. We just pray that people better understand you and better understand the spiritual nature of this world. And even though we can't see with our eyes, everything that's going on, that they just know that it's real and they know that it's You are in control and you are sovereign over all of it. And in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Jesse: Amen. Thank you, Casey.
Kacy: Thank you. Have a good day.
Speaker: We hope you've been blessed by today's story. In case you haven't noticed, there are no advertisements on this podcast, and we hope to keep it that way. So if you've heard something that you think could help someone you know, please share it using the link in the show notes. Also, if you will give Faith and Purpose a positive review on your podcast platform, you could help more people find it. You will probably never know how that small effort can make a big difference in someone's life, but our Heavenly Father knows. Speaking of sharing, if you know a Jesus follower with a story to tell, please send them a link to Faith and Purpose Podcast. It may encourage them to tell their story. That person may even be you. Our only criteria is that Jesus be glorified. Most Christians don't share their faith because they mistakenly think their story is not interesting enough, or that it's self centered to talk about themselves, or that they are not competent to explain the gospel correctly. But none of that is relevant. If Jesus has changed your life, you have a story to tell. All of our stories are completely unique. No one has a story like yours, and you may be the only one who can reach someone else through telling your experience. So don't be intimidated. A story is just that, a true account of your own experience, and no one can disagree with your experience. When we tell what Jesus has done in our lives, we are being obedient to his command to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. It's not about theology, and it's not about how interesting or special you are. It's all about Jesus. So when you're ready to tell how Jesus has impacted your life, you can let Jesse know at his ministry website, jesseduke. net. There you can download guidelines that will make it easy to prepare to tell your story. Thank you for listening today and Shalom.