Rick sees his first revenue with LegUp Health, and Tyler has some new ideas about how to think about Less Annoying CRM's product roadmap
- Rick made his first revenue with LegUp Health
- Tyler pimped out his home office with a new chair
- Rick is using Heap for product analytics
- Less Annoying CRM had a "CRM Coach day of rest" where developers handled support for the day
- Rick's intern has started and is already paying off
- Tyler has a new framework for thinking about product improvements
- We discuss how several tech companies are moving to a more permanent remote work model
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.