Disney Deluxe Villas are a great alternative to regular hotel rooms at Disney Deluxe Resorts. So what are they and why would you stay in one? Mike and Amelia share their views on Disney Deluxe Villas for non Disney Vacation Club members.
Disney Deluxe Villas are a separate category of accommodations that are part of the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) suite of properties. (DVC is Disney's version of a timeshare program). There are villas at Walt Disney World, Disneyland and other destinations away from Disney Parks. What many people don't realize, however, is that these upscale accommodations are available for booking by non-DVC members, making them a great option to consider particularly in three specific scenarios.
I often describe the Deluxe Villas as being the Disney equivalent of a condominium, so you can picture these villas as Deluxe Disney condos.
Why Might You Consider Staying in a Disney Deluxe Villa?
There are three main reasons why you might consider staying in a Disney Deluxe Villa instead of a traditional Disney Deluxe Resort hotel room:
- There is no hotel room availability at the hotel of your choice, but you would still like to stay on that property.
- You have a large family or group and you would prefer not to have to book multiple rooms.
- You like the idea of having kitchen facilities and laundry options during your stay.
Where are Disney Deluxe Villas Located?
At Walt Disney World:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
- Disney's Beach Club Villas
- Disney's Boardwalk Villas
- Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney's Riviera Resort
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney's Vero Beach Resort (Florida)
- Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort (South Carolina)
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (Disneyland, California)
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa (Oahu, Hawaii)
Amelia and I thank you very much for listening to this episode -- we hope that you enjoyed it. If you did, we would be very grateful if you could rate, review and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts/iTunes, Spotify, or on whichever app you choose to listen. A brief review about what you liked most about an episode truly helps to keep the show going by exposing it to new listeners. We look forward to continue producing new episodes for you each and every week.
Contact 1923 Main Street
Thank you for listening to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com. As always, we love to get feedback and questions from our listeners and to hear your suggestions and ideas for future episodes.
Please be sure to follow along on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Thank you for listening and have a magical day!
Mike Belobradic and Amelia Belobradic
Media provided by Pond5
What is 1923 Main Street: A Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast?
1923 Main Street® is a Disney travel podcast hosted by the daddy and daughter team of Mike Belobradic and Amelia Belobradic.
Join Mike and Amelia for fun-filled discussions as they cover travel to Disney destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Vacation Club properties (including Disney Aulani in Hawaii and Disney's Vero Beach Resort in Florida), Disneyland Paris and points beyond.
In each episode, Mike and Amelia discuss Disney travel topics from resort hotels, to Disney dining, VIP experiences, special events, theme parks and more. Mike has over 50 years of Disney travel experience, while Amelia brings a kid's perspective to the table with 10+ years of Disney travel under her belt.